Ruth Dayan Law Firm is one of Israel’s leading firms specializing in family law. Our practice includes managing procedures and legal representation in cases of divorce, wills, and inheritances, and various aspects of family law as well as mediation. The firm was established in 1998 by Ruth Dayan Wolfner and has grown rapidly due to the sensitive approach, comprehensive understanding of the complex aspects of all areas of family law and effective results achieved in the various courts or through mediation. We offer the highest standard of legal representation in divorce cases, contesting wills, challenging inheritance, providing legal documents of all kinds, mediating, drawing up legal agreements, taking statements and investigating witnesses.
The firm specializes in all aspects of family law and has expertise in managing procedures in the Family Matters Courts including:
- Wills and Inheritances: The firm’s expertise includes drawing up wills, contesting wills, drawing up requests for inheritance court orders, and submitting claims on various issues relating to bequests, acting as executors of inheritances and other issues concerning this field.
- Division of Property: This specialization includes an equitable balance of resources, liquidating partnerships in assets and family companies, protecting rights and locating concealed assets.
- Support Claims: The firm has extensive experience in claims for alimony and support for women and children, including claims for decreasing or increasing payments, verifying amounts of salary and income, and standard of living.
- Child Custody: The Firm handles custody arrangements including claims for joint custody, changes in custody arrangements, protecting the rights of children regarding their relations to both parents and the extended family, and claims relating to abduction of children.
- Abduction of Children: The firm handles legal procedures, as dictated by The Hague Convention, concerning the abduction of children to and from Israel.
- Rabbinical Courts: The Firm is highly experienced in appearing before the Rabbinical Courts including an understanding of relevant Hebrew Law and matters related to receiving a Jewish divorce (“get”), obtaining alimony and child support payments, and the division of property according to Jewish Law (“Halacha”).
- Drawing up Financial and Divorce Agreements including Mediation: Until reaching an agreement that is acceptable for both parties, the firm has special expertise in carrying out short and effective mediation procedures.
- Common Law Marriage: Claims and protecting legal rights of cohabiting couples. These claims include property claims, inheritance rights, support payments, and recognition by various institutions and organizations.