Leaders in Law endorses Pam Webster as our exclusively recommended Compliance Services expert in Anguilla. If you wish to get in touch with Pam, please use the contact information provided above.
Pam Webster, Managing Partner began practicing as a lawyer in 1986 as Crown Counsel for the Anguilla Government. Following a two year tour of office in the Attorney General’s chambers, she established the firm that subsequently became Webster Dyrud, when John Dyrud joined her in partnership, and which became Webster Dyrud Mitchell when the firm acquired Mitchell’s Chamber’s, on the elevation to the bench of now Lord Justice of Appeal I.D. (Don) Mitchell. From January 2013, Pam Webster became sole principal and the firm changed its name to WEBSTER and embarked upon a new phase of its successful development
Born Anguilla, British West Indies. Admitted: 1986, Anguilla; 1992, British Virgin Islands; 1998, Grenada; 2000, St. Kitts-Nevis. Notary Public. Commissioner for Oaths.
- Company Law
- Construction Law
- Government Relations
- Real Estate
- Property Insurance
- University of the West Indies (LL.B Hons., 1984)
- Norman Manley Law School (Legal Education Certificate, 1986)
- International Development Law Institute, Rome Italy, 1989
- International Tax Academy, Holland, 1990.
- Crown Counsel, Government of Anguilla 1986-1987.
- Anguilla Bar Association
- Anguilla Financial Services Association (Chairman, Marketing Committee 1995-1996, President 2001- present)
- Anguilla Finance Limited (Chair)
- International Tax Planning Association
- International Fiscal Association
- International Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
English and French
WEBSTER is one of the top law firms in the Caribbean with areas of specialisation in Real Estate, Property, Estate & Tax Planning, Family Offices, International Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Commercial law, Governmental and Constitutional Affairs, Intellectual Property, Employment Law, Offshore Finance and Registered Office Facilities.
- To be the leading law firm in Anguilla and Nevis, providing true global reach through quality networks worldwide
- To be one of the top law firms in the Caribbean
- To deliver the highest standards of advice and service
- To understand client needs
- To understand the commercial environment in Anguilla and Nevis
- To help clients achieve the right commercial outcomes
- To provide cross-border advice to Anguillian, Nevisian and international clients
We aim to be the first choice law firm in both Anguilla and Nevis for clients seeking a creative approach to problem solving and strategic planning. Some already view us in that light, but in order to retain and enhance that reputation we must give our total and sustained commitment to satisfying clients’ needs.
We take our corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and we value equality and diversity.
WEBSTER is praised by clients as a responsive and “thorough” team that is “knowledgeable about Anguilla real estate law: they know the regulations and how to secure your interests.” The firm is frequently engaged on high-profile international work, including trusts and estates mandates, class action disputes and high-value corporate matters. In addition to its work on Anguilla, the firm also maintains a dedicated Nevis practice, which has noteworthy experience in banking regulatory matters and intellectual property.
The firm aims to be the first choice law firm in both Anguilla and Nevis for clients and staff seeking a creative approach to problem solving and strategic planning. Our aim is to provide a service that is best attuned the needs and objectives of our clients and is delivered efficiently and effectively.
It places what some might regard as a disproportionate value on integrity, both towards its clients and towards the community. We take our corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and we value equality and diversity. Pam Webster personally is committed to nurturing the future of Anguilla and has made and will continue to make a heavy personal commitment towards that end.
We maintain a consistent and proactive involvement in the ongoing development of Anguilla’s financial services legislation. Pam Webster plays a leading role in this function, as the current President of the Anguilla Financial Services Association and as the Chair of Anguilla Finance Limited. Others within the firm play an active part in the development of specific areas of legislation.