JVecino Abogados was born, thanks to Rafael Jiménez Vecino, fruit of the accumulated baggage after years of continuous practice as a senior lawyer in one of the most important offices in Continental Europe. The accumulated experience makes of this young firm a bet for the individualized treatment to the client, the quality of the service and the technical excellence, pursuing the integral advice as a tool to minimize and prevent future lawsuits.
The inspiring principle of the firm is based on the work ethic and respect for the Deontological Code of Spanish Law.
All work is preceded by a free initial consultation, where the service will be established, after analyzing the feasibility of the matter.
If the matter is accepted, the agreement of both parties is reflected in the proposal of fees, prepared taking as a point of reference and maximum limit the Guiding Criteria of the Cáceres Bar Association, without forgetting the social reality in which we live, a which the exercise of the law can not be foreign.
The proposal of fees makes it possible for the client to know from the outset both the service contracted and the price that must be paid for it.
Among the services offered by JVecino Abogados, the following stand out:
– Drafting and review of contracts.
– Resolution of contracts and sending letters to the counterpart on behalf of the client.
– Estate planning.
– Tax settlement.
– Subsidies and processing of files.
DEFENSE IN COURTS:
– Administrative Litigation.
– Ecclesiastical Court.
SUBJECTS / SPECIALITIES:
Banking Law: constitution of real and personal guarantees, foreclosures and pledges, land clauses, preferential and subordinated obligations, claims before the Bank of Spain, commission claims, recovery and claim of debts.
Professional experience as a lawyer for Credit Institutions, Companies and individuals.
– Probate Law: patrimonial advice, wills, inheritance division, probate trial.
– Civil law:
– Royal Rights: advice on the sale of rural and urban real estate, rents, declarative actions of the domain, demarcation actions, property claims, domain files.
– Right Obligations: review and drafting of contracts, exercise of legal actions based on compliance or breach thereof.
– Family Law: separations, divorces, food due to children, incapacitation.