Leaders in Law endorses Francesco Frattini as our exclusively recommended Estate Planning Law expert in Italy. If you wish to get in touch Francesco, please use the contact information provided above.
Performed as a lawyer from 2005 to 2011 dealing with company law, inheritance, contractual and procurement, carrying out judicial and consulting activities. Founder of offices in Milan and Varese, provided consultancy to Italian companies abroad, through a network of professionals based in Geneva, London, Mexico City, Moscow and Bangkok.
He regularly assists Italian and foreign clients in national and cross border operations and transactions, as well as HNWI and UHNWI in the field of estate planning, succession and trusts. He also regularly assists investment funds, asset management companies and SICAVs in M&A and reorganization transactions, as well as in acquisitions and investments in the Real Estate sector.
Won the competition notary D.D.G. 2006 and assumed the functions of a notary in 2011.
Professor of civil law at the School of Legal Specialization of the University of Genoa and author of publications on the subject or family law, guarantees, corporate law and condominium.
- Civil law
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- International inheritance law
- Estate planning.
- Member of the International Studies Commission – “EUROPA 2020” of the National Council of Notaries.
- He is a member of STEP – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (membership n. 262286)
- He is a member of the Scientific Committee of STEP – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- 2012 he has been teaching, as a contract professor of civil and commercial law, at the SSPL of the University of Genoa
- 2014 he has been teaching at the School of Notaries of Lombardy
- 2016 he has been teaching in the Master in Asset Planning and Wealth Management – Ipsoa training school (Wolters Kluwer)
- 2018 he has been teaching civil, commercial and international law at the Sole24ore, Step and Paradigma Masters in Wealth Management.
- University of Los Angeles California (UCLA) – summer session 2000 – “Business Law” and “Theory of the firm” courses and exams.
- LLM – Master of Laws – at King’s College London (KCL), master with specialization in Trust [course held by prof. Paul Matthews] , Finance I, II, III (International Finance and Syndicated Loans, International Bond Issues, Project Financing and Market Derivatives) [courses taught by prof. Ravi Tennekoon] and Mergers & Acquisitons [course held by prof. Tunde Ogowewo] – 2011/2013.