Krzysztof is specializing in issues related to banking law, commercial and corporate law as well as capital markets. He is also experienced in labor law; is representing Clients in court trials.
- Member of Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Poland and International Bar Association
- Speaks native Polish, fluent English and intermediate German
- Advisor and an attorney in fact for a number of European banks in cross-border investments financing transactions
- Advisor to borrowers with regard to negotiations and conclusion of loan facilities
- Advisor to companies with regard to labor law disputes
- Advisor to companies in relation to capital market issues
- A member of supervisory board of a production company held by an international capital group
Weremczuk Bobeł & Partners:
Weremczuk Bobeł & Partners holds a well established position on the legal market. We are one of the most rapidly developing law firms in Poland. Our vast experience allow us to provide legal services to both Polish and foreign entrepreneurs.
Our law firm has offices in and operates from two venues – Poznań and Warsaw – where the core of our business is located. Using modern means of communication we provide day-to-day legal advice to Clients located in other cities in Poland or – if our Clients so wish – abroad.
The partners and our lawyers have vast experience in advising on complicated cross-border transactions as well as in providing legal assistance to international Clients, cooperating in this field with major international law firms.
Weremczuk Bobeł & Partners is a member of the network of independent law firms with a global reach, thanks to which we can ensure legal support also in all European jurisdictions, in North America, South America, Africa, Australia, China and the Middle East.
Our legal services are provided in Polish, English, German or French, according to our Clients’ needs.