Firm Name: LDP
Practice Area: M&A Law
Leaders in Law endorses Monica Di Oronzo as our exclusively recommended M&A expert in Italy. If you wish to get in touch with Monica, please use the contact information provided above.
Thanks to my solid experience in tax and company law, with more than 25 years as Managing Partner at LDP, member of the Italian institute of Certified Public Accountants and of the Italian Official Auditors Bar, I have extensive experience in providing tax advice in favour of branches and affiliated companies based in Italy and belonging to multinational group domiciled all over the world.
In 1996, I proudly contributed to the foundation of LDP, with Giuseppe La Naia, a multidisciplinary professional Firm based in Milan with more than 27 years of experience in providing Tax, Legal and Payroll services to multinational companies.
For my Firm, I enforce the compliance to the best practices of the Italian legal framework. Along my career, as chartered accountant, I truly engaged and empowered the members of my Firm to support and develop the best expertise.
I provide assistance to listed and non-listed multinational groups and companies in tax, corporate and contractual matters. The main strong points of my work are:
- advising new businesses on investments in Italy
- M&A transactions and private equity deals
- corporate finance
- tax claim supporting
- transfer pricing matters
- application of International Treaty against double taxation
- tax and financial due diligence
Assignments carried out for companies of the ENI group from 1999 to date:
- liquidator of several consortia
- fiscal representation
- support in the preparation of tax returns of controlled companies
- assistance with tax disputes (appeals, tax settlements)
- assistance with expatriates
Appointments to the Board of Statutory Auditors in companies of the ENI group
- INDUSTRIA SICILIANA ACIDO FOSFORICO ISAF SPA IN LIQ. – Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors since 04/04/2019
- HEA S.P.A. (ENI Rewind Spa – Herambiente Servizi Industriali Srl) – Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors since 03/03/2021
Appointment to the Board of Statutory Auditors in other companies:
- CONSORZIO NAZIONALE PER LA GESTIONE, RACCOLTA E TRATTAMENTO DEGLI OLIMINERALIUSATI Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors since 29.04.2013
- DECATHLON PRODUZIONE ITALIA SRL – Statutory Auditor since 30/04/2018
- PLATI ELETTROFORNITURE S.P.A. Statutory Auditor since 07/06/2019
- BRW SPA. Statutory Auditor since 08/07/2020
- LDP PAYROLL SRL-SOCIETA’ TRA PROFESSIONISTI – Director since 30/12/2015
Education and Training
- 2007 Registration to the Order of Statutory Auditors
- 2000 Registration to the Order of Chartered Accountants of Milan
- 1995 UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN BUSINESS ECONOMICS – 110 Summa cum Laude Faculty of Economics and Business, Bocconi University of Milan
- 1988 HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY – Vote 60/60 Technical Institute E. MATTEI Rho (Milan)
LDP is multidisciplinary professional Firm established in 1993 and offering a full range of professional services – Tax, Legal, Payroll, M&A, Transfer Pricing and Global Mobility – to companies based in Italy. At LDP, we work with a number of Clients from different industries, mainly multinational groups, which include 20 listed companies. As a Managing Partner and Founding member of LDP, my mission is to support my team – which counts more than 40 professionals – in helping foreign companies to step into the Italian business and guarantee them a professional support in Tax, Legal and Payroll compliance. Our services are delivered by three legal entities: LDP Tax & Law, LDP Payroll, and LDP Lab. LDP is also quality certified ISO 9001-2015.
At LDP, we strongly believe in the importance of constantly providing fast and professional feedback to Clients. That’s our mission towards our Clients: provide them with high quality services and ensure constant proximity. Moreover, we work constantly in the name of innovation thanks to Robot Process Automation.
LDP offices are located in Milan, Via Michelangelo Buonarroti 39, close to the City Life district area. The 1600square meter building hosts our different professional divisions and includes a co-working area dedicated to innovative start-ups, a meeting room and an amphitheatre. LDP has also offices in Bologna, Rome, Florence, and soon in Turin.