- Lawyer from the Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador
- Magister and specialist in Procedural Law from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar;
- Trainer in oral litigation by the agreement between the University of Emory-USA, American bar Association and Judicial Council.
- Advanced negotiation certification by the IDE Business School.
- Advanced Program in Business Management IDE Business School (ongoing).
- 13 years of professional practice in the Litigation area
- 6 years of experience as an expert in the Judicial Function
- 8 years of practice in Economic Crimes and Damages.
- 3 years of teaching at the Simón Bolivar Andean University, Oral Litigation and Test Modules
- 700 hours of training conducted in Oral Litigation
- Author of the book “Civil Oral Litigation, transplantation and testimonial evidence”
- Pichincha Bar Association for training in oral litigation.
- Founder of the Ecuador Oral Litigation project.