Leaders in Law endorses Dr. Michael Scheele as our exclusively recommended Business & Inheritance Law expert in Germany. If you wish to get in touch with Dr. Michael Scheele, please use the contact information provided above.
Dr. Michael Scheele was admitted to the bar in Munich in 1977, became member of the lawyer association in St. Petersburg (Russia) in 1991 and was licensed as legal consultant in Dubai (UAE) by the Ruler´s Court. He has advised numerous companies, which operate nationally and internationally in commercial issues as well as national and international artists in matters of media and press law. Dr. Scheele is also working as columnist for various newspapers and magazines and has published himself several popular scientific books as editor as well as author.
He studied law at the University of Munich (LMU) and Stetson University (Deland, Fla, USA) and was awarded Doctor of law 1978 (civil procedure law). From 1979 until 1989 he was accredited Honorary Consul of the Republic of Seychelles (jurisdiction Germany). Also he founded the citizens` group “Fair Press” and acted as member of the constitutional committee of the Republic of Albania.
Dr. Michael Scheele about the Legal Alliance success story:
“A sophisticated, well thought-out strategy is often the key to success. Both in court and in negotiations. Our four decades of professional experience is a guarantor for competent strategic decisions…. for the good and the benefit of our clients.
It is for this reason, that we have received several awards, both nationally and internationally.”
- Private law
- Company law
- Press law
- Commercial law
- Criminal law
- Incorporation of companies
- Onshore and offshore in the UAE
- Joint-venture contracts
- consulting and representation of companies and artists in matters of media and press law
- trusteeship for multinational corporate groups in Eastern Europe (Russian Federation, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Georgia)
- counseling and contract design in matters of acquisition and shareholding during the process of privatisation in Eastern Europe
- Legal Due Diligence opinion for various enterprises
- incorporation of corporate enterprises in different sectors
- foundation of funds and offshore companies
- defense in matters of commercial criminal law
- counseling in international tax law
- franchise contracts, national and international
- assistance and participation in elaboration of laws on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Albania
- English (state approved translator for business English)
LEGAL ALLIANCE is a firm of lawyers and tax counselors in Munich (headquarter) Berlin and Hamburg, specialized in business law, corporate and commercial law, mergers & acquisitions, media law, (intellectual property, copyright, press), tax planning, law of financial services, insolvency law and cross border transactions. To meet the self-determined high quality standard of professional service, LEGAL ALLIANCE employs and cooperates only with lawyers and accountants who have proved their qualifications by above average university degrees and/or doctors degree in law. All members of the professional staff speak at least one foreign language.
LEGAL ALLIANCE clients in Germany and abroad include publicly and privately held commercial enterprises, financial institutions, investment funds, trade associations, professional firms, manufactures, retailers, utilities, foundations, trusts, estates, artists, actors film-video-and television production companies as well as record companies, sportsmen and other individuals (in personal as well as business matters). Legal Alliance is involved in the broadest spectrum of industries; from banking to entertainment, from transportation to publishing, from real estate to cases of defamation.