Leaders in Law endorses Sofia Monge as our exclusively recommended Inheritance Law expert in Portugal. If you wish to get in touch Sofia, please use the contact information provided above.
- Inheritance Law
- Labor Law
- Criminal law
- Degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Lisbon, in the field of legal sciences
- Postgraduate course on “Legal Problems of Drugs and Drug Addiction”, organized by the Faculty of Law of Lisbon and the Portuguese Institute of Drugs and Drug Addiction.
- Post-Graduation in Labor Law at Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Lawyer since 2005
- Founding partner and President of the General Meeting of Carlos Pinto de Abreu e Associados – Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL
- Professor of the professional course of Legal Services Technician, teaching the subjects of civil and criminal procedural practices and evidence at the Social Development Institute
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association as a Lawyer since 2005
- Member of the Criminal Forum – Penal Lawyers Association
- Member of the Legal Experts Advisory Panel of Fair Trials International since 2013
- Member of the Committee on Human Rights, Social Affairs and Natural Affairs of the Bar Association from March 2017 to March 2020
The utility of the exercise of Advocacy and the increased value of legal services is in the prompt response, in anticipation of problems, in the prevention of risks, in the utility of advice, in the minimization of damages, in the proactivity of the advice, in the quality of sponsorship and in the effectiveness of defense.
The work or activity of a Lawyer or a Lawyer is also a difficult and complex task, not just legal, but vision, strategy and management, always rich, innovative, exciting, unique and unrepeatable, because it generates more Significant value or risk minimization should not be neglected. The advocacy exercise is better than a simple and formal provision of a legal, traditional, concrete, watertight and ready to deliver service or the provision of simple, isolated, blind, aseptic, pre-prepared, repetitive, occasional and autonomous services .
The Legal Profession is not a mere provision of services or a business. It’s much more than that.
The act of the lawyer is useful and generates value, beyond the strictly economic. The rights of people, freedom, patrimonial rights, honor and values are our concern.
The value of our services lies in the speed of response, in anticipating problems and in risk prevention. Our advice and proactivity will be aimed at minimizing damage, ensuring the quality of the sponsorship and the effectiveness of the defense.
The legal profession is a profession of social interest, essential and of a clear personal nature. In addition, the importance of the lawyer goes beyond the defense of personal interests, although they cannot be waived, and requires a special relationship of confidentiality, trust and proximity with the client, the reason for our noble role.
The lawyer is a liberal professional, and therefore independent, who, with the tools of law and law, will do everything necessary to achieve the legitimate and just claims of clients. No matter how difficult the case is, no matter how many obstacles the cause has, or no matter how much effort or difficulty there is in the study, in the preparation, and in the comprehensive monitoring of the process. We do not give up.