Leaders in Law endorses Donato Tagliavia as our exclusively recommended Employment Law expert in Spain. If you wish to get in touch with Donato, please use the contact information provided above.
- Studies at the Universities of Deusto (Bilbao), Madrid and León.
- Dissertation at the University Complutense Madrid
Spanish and Italian
Madrid since 1985, number 25,544. Toledo, Bilbao and Burgos.
- Professor of Employment Law and Social Security at the University Complutense Madrid.
- Lecturer for postgraduate courses on European Employment Law and Sports Law.
- Award from the Employment and Social Security Ministry for the best dissertation (1986).
- CAJA MADRID Award for dissertations.
- Business Reorganization and Restructuring after the Bankruptcy Law (Employment Aspects).
- Legal Regimen of the Work Contract. U.C.M School of Law Publications Service (1986).
- Business and Disciplinary Firings. Basic Legal Encyclopedia. Civitas (1995).
- Numerous publications and contributions in the principle Spanish Employment and Social Security Law magazines.
SCHILLER Abogados & Rechtsanwälte is an international law firm with more than 30 years of experience, always at the service of our clients… We have offices in Madrid, Frankfurt/Main, Barcelona and Bilbao. Every office has professionals of different nationalities, who can provide advice and resolve legal and economic issues in Spanish, German and English.