Leaders in Law endorses Grażyna Dudkowiak as our exclusively recommended Family Law expert in Poland. If you wish to get in touch with Grażyna please use the contact information provided above.
Grażyna Dudkowiak – Barrister at Law – began studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Adam Mickiewicz University. She graduated with distinction in 1984, then she completed legal training and received judicial appointment from the then President of Poland. For many years she was a judge in the Civil Division of District Court in Zielona Góra.
In 1994 she became an attorney at law and then she established one of a few Law Firms in Poland specialising exclusively in the family law and law of succession. This specialist project remains one of few in Poland until this day.
Grażyna Dudkowiak, Esq. is a member of the Bar Council of Lubuskie voivodship and an expert on family law, guardianship law and law of succession. For over five years of working as a judge and over fifteen years of being an attorney at law, Grażyna Dudkowiak has gained a very rich experience.
Family and Succession Law Firm run by Grażyna Dudkowiak as one of few specialises in international family relations, hence, provides service to a substantial number of foreign customers.
Esq. Grażyna Dudkowiak is a Head of Family Law Department (Grażyna Dudkowiak Family Lawyers). She regularly works in headquaters in Zielona Góra.
She speaks Polish, French and Russian.
Dudkowiak Kopeć Putyra Law Firm was established in 1992 as a response to the thorough economical transformation which Poland was undergoing at that time.
The rich experience of the founders (Andrzej and Grażyna Dudkowiak), who had formerly been commercial judges, enabled the Firm to provide high-quality legal services to a wide variety of international corporations, which in early 90-ties entered a new re-created Polish market.
The accession of Poland to European Union was a new challenge for the Law Firm. At that time the Law Firm was restructured, rebranded and strengthened by new Partners oriented to provide legal services to global corporations conquering Polish market. New foreign investor orientated practice was developed.
As a consequence Dudkowiak Family local Law Firm through last two decades was boosted to internationally recognized level.
Below sliding bars are presenting received awards and recognitions as well as client who trusted in our services.
Currently our Polish Law Firm is features and recognized by:
- 5 offices in major Polish cities (Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań, Wrocław and Zielona Góra)
- affiliated legal offices in 9 counties
- numerous recognitions and awards to selected legal practices
- one of the most chosen Polish Law Firm dedicated to foreign investors
- well known for its high standards of work and communication, as well as excellent English skills
- considered as affordable alternative to big four companies
- providing wide variety of business related legal services
- team of approx. 30 lawyers fully committed to comfort and the legal security of the clients
- affiliated to DPG Tax (Dudkowiak Putyra Grabowski) — leading tax, audit and payroll provider in Poland.