Leaders in Law endorses Mubarak Al-Sulaiti as our exclusively recommended Civil Law expert in Qatar. If you wish to get in touch with Mubarak, please use the contact information provided above.
Mubarak Al-Sulaiti is the founder and Chairman of Al Sulaiti Law Firm.
- Mubarak Al-Sulaiti acquired a bachelor of law from Beirut Arab University in 1997 and is currently admitted to the Qatari Bar Association as a “Cassation Advocate.
- Mubarak Al-Sulaiti founded Al-Sulaiti Law Firm in 2002.
- Since then, Al-Sulaiti Law Firm has become one of the most reputable law firms in Qatar.
- Mubarak Al-Sulaiti is a certified arbitrator in Qatar
- In 2014 Mubarak Al-Sulaiti became one of the members of board of the Qatari Bar Association.
- Civil Law
- Sports Law
- Real Estate, Construction & Projects
- Criminal Law
Mubarak Al-Sulaiti enjoys an extensive network in Qatar, in the Gulf Region and internationally. He is a member of: The Arab Lawyers Union, The International Bar Association, The Italian Business Center in Qatar, RexSport Association, and was formerly a member of FIFA Players’ Status Committee.
Mubarak Al-Sulaiti complied and organized all Qatari and Egyptian laws in addition to the judgments and principles of courts from the two nations into a digital and annotated code that can be used a reference by students and practitioners.
Mubarak previously headed the Legal Affairs Department in the Ministry of Transportation in Qatar.
Mubarak served as the general secretary of the Doha International Airport’s board of directors.
Mubarak has extensive experience in the different fields of the Qatari law, especially in commercial, civil, criminal, labor, real estate, sports law, and arbitration.
Al Sulaiti Law Firm is one of the largest law firms in the region with partnership offices across 17 countries. Established in 2002 by Mr. Mubarak bin Abdullah Al-Sulaiti, we are a full-service renowned law firm combining knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure our clients have access to the best legal solutions, cutting-edge legal services and solutions to local, national and international clients. With more than eighteen years of experience, Al Sulaiti Law Firm has fast become one of the most prominent and reputable law firms in Qatar.
Our capable team is combined of regional and western qualifications and in-depth knowledge of government institutions, local laws, regulations and their application, together with technical and legal expertise and best practice. Our team is comprised of lawyers that speak both English and Arabic in addition to French and Italian and we are placed to navigate our clients through all their requirements.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Public – Private Partnership and Procurement Contracts.
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Information Technology and Telecom.
- Intellectual Property
- Cyber Crime
- White Collar Crimes Defense
- Criminal Cases
- Sports, Media and Entertainment
- Competition and Antitrust
- Real Estate
- Aviation and Air Travel.