Leaders in Law endorses Mulyono as our exclusively recommended Tax Law expert in Indonesia. If you wish to get in touch with Mulyono, please use the contact information provided above.
Mulyono is passionate to learn and share about Taxation, Accounting, Finance, and Legal topics. He has accounting, finance, and legal backgrounds. Mulyono has triple masters in finance (University of Indonesia), law (University of Padjajaran), and Notary (Pelita Harapan University), as well as several professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Management Accountant, and Affiliate Wealth Manager. He is also a licensed legal counsel in Tax Court, licensed advocate and member of Indonesian Advocate Association (PERADI), and a registered tax consultant. He is currently pursuing Doctorate degree in Law.
Before setting up Mul & Co, he has an extensive working experience in tax and legal environments. His experience in taxation field extends to tax dispute, tax due diligence, tax advisory, tax compliance, as well as company restructuring. He serves variety of multi-national clients from many industries, among others are in manufacturing, trading, real estate, Mining & Oil and Gas, telecommunication, hospitality, and services.
His unique combination of the technical knowledge in tax, accounting, finance, legal, as well as his expertise of Indonesian taxation business process system enable him to become a trusted advisor to the clients. He is able to deliver holistic and practical taxation services to the clients and to accomplish complex and challenging tax-related projects.
Mul & Co is one of a very few Law Firms in Indonesia that specializes in taxation fields. Mul & Co is founded by experienced practitioners with multi disciplinary backgrounds in tax, law, accounting, and finance. We believe that our success depends upon our clients’ satisfaction. clients, therefore we always strive to provide our clients with the best possible solution to their tax matters.
Our firm brings a rich understanding of Indonesia’s unique business and legal culture to provide our tax services to our client. Our firm is also staffed by dedicated professionals with a deep understanding of taxation law regulations and business culture. We are also independent, we are free from lengthy conflict checks process, which can sometimes be time-consuming.
- Tax Civil Review – In the case that that the Taxpayers receive an unfavorable Appeal or Lawsuit Decision from the Tax Court, we can assist in filing Civil Review Petition to the Supreme Court for reconsideration.
- Tax Appeal & Lawsuit – After the Objection Decision has been issued by the Regional Tax Office, the next process is the Appeal Process in the Tax Court. In the case that the Tax Office issues a decision other than an Objection Decision, the taxpayer can file a lawsuit to the Tax Court. We can represent the Taxpayers as their Legal Counsel in the Tax Court.
- Tax Objection – If the Taxpayers disagree with the Tax Assessment Letters as the result from a Tax Audit, the Taxpayer can file for objection to the Regional Tax Office. The Regional Tax Office will issue an Objection Decision which will accept or reject the Taxpayer’s objection.
- Tax Audit – During a Tax Audit, we are available for a private consultation. We can also assist the Taxpayers in handling Tax Audit properly. We can discuss and explain the Taxpayer’s stance with reasonable legal and technical arguments along with relevant supporting documents to the Tax Auditors.
- Tax Refund – In an overpayment position (Income Tax & VAT), the Taxpayers can file for a restitution to the Tax Office. The Taxpayers will subject to Tax Audit. We can represent, provide advise, and assist the Taxpayers to prepare necessary documentations for the Tax Auditors and State Treasury. We work until the refund has been made.
- Merger & Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring – Corporate taxpayers may need to undertake corporate restructuring to minimize tax exposures, maximize tax savings, and comply with the prevailing tax and legal regulations. Efficient and early tax planning can add value in a transaction by reducing both actual transaction tax costs and long-term sustainable tax rates.
- Tax Due Dilligence – The Taxpayers may need to identify the tax implications for particular transactions or business model and identify areas of weaknesses that may cause lost of opportunities or may lead to expensive and time-consuming disputes with the tax authorities.
- Tax Advisory – The Taxpayers often seek to understand the potential tax implications prior executing certain commercial transactions to mitigate taxation risks and avoid future administrative sanctions. We can assist the Taxpayers to identify the best possible and workable tax advise and seek ways to implement the optimum tax solutions and alternatives.
- Tax Compliance – We assist the Taxpayers in the actual preparation/review of the tax returns for periodic reporting requirements. We educate and empower our clients’ in-house accounting team to establish the standards and routine procedures. Once the routines have been established, we continue to supervise and review periodic compliance documents.