Leaders in Law endorses Ludovic Timbal Duclaux de Martin as our exclusively recommended Sports Law expert in France. If you wish to get in touch with Ludovic please use the contact information provided above.
EIRL Me Ludovic Timbal Duclaux of Martin Avocat à la Cour – Paris Bar provides its clients with legal advice and legal assistance and representation and borrows from a desire to serve their interests. Born on September 19, Me Ludovic Timbal Duclaux de Martin was born in on October 9, 2002 (with CAPA number 2001 998) and was registered on the big board on April 27, 2006. He exercises as a liberal profession in the form of EIRL, Individual Entrepreneur with Limited Liability, dated 01/07/2020, is a member of the SCM (Civil Society of Means) 22 avenue de l’Observatoire and has the quality partner since that date.
He created his firm in 2015 around his skills, experience and a project which is to support his clients transversally in the complex world of business in France and abroad. Me Timbal Duclaux de Martin benefits from the library of the order and works in particular with models of Dalloz acts adapted to your case. In addition, he receives the latest developments in case law by e-mail with the Dalloz Le quotidien du droit subscribed with l’Ordre des avocats. In this context, Me Timbal Duclaux de Martin has access to more than a million case law decisions.
Trained by Anglo-Saxon firms (mostly magic circle), Me Ludovic Timbal Duclaux de Martin can come to your home to save your time.
For a slightly more personal presentation, he belongs to a family of lawyers for two centuries: magistrate, professor of law (Professor Timbal at the University of Paris II – Panthéon – Assas), lawyer (presidents of the bar, secretary of the conference) and notary.
As such, for those who are interested in the history of law, it is possible to consult the work of Pierre Timbal, then professor of law at the University of Lille ” The application of the custom of Paris in the country of ‘Albigensian ‘ with a preface by G. Boyer, Dean of the Faculty of Law of Toulouse (Bibliothèque méridionale published under the auspices of the Faculty of Letters of Toulouse (2nd series – Volume XXXIII)).
Regarded as dynamic, he supports economic empowerment.
- Contract law (contractual schemes and contract engineering)
- Business law in France (commercial law, company law, law of collective proceedings, law of payment and credit instruments, intangible property)
- Business criminal law and financial criminal law
- Sports law
- Conventional breach of employment contract
- Private international law (conflicts of jurisdictions and conflicts of laws)
- Banking & financial law, capital markets
- Family law
- English and American law (with support from the international networks of which it is a part)
- a master’s degree in business law from the University of Paris-Nanterre
- a master’s degree in international and European law from the University of Paris-Nanterre
- a DEA (master 2 research) in contract law from the University of Paris-Sud
- a DESS (Professional Master 2) in international trade from the University of Paris-Nanterre
- a professional English diploma from the University of London (British Institute in Paris)
- a certificate in private law and contract enforcement in the United States and France from the University Summer School in Law & Economics (contracts and arbitration) (Yale University & University of Paris Panthéon – Assas ) (2015) (Major of paper research / thesis ).
- Who’s Who 2019, 2020, 2021 et 2022 (Corporate INTL)
- Prestige award – Corporate Finance Lawyer of the Year 2021/2022 – France (CorporateLiveWire)
- France Individual – Sports Lawyer of the Year 2021 (GameChangers)
- Individual – IP Lawyer of the Year 2021 – France (Corporate INTL)
- Individual – Business Litigation Lawyer of the Year & Individual – Regulatory Lawyer of the Year 2019 – France (Corporate America Today)
- Business Lawyer of the Year 2018 – France (CorporateLiveWire)
- Boutique Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer of the Year 2020/2021 – France (CorporateLiveWire)
- Individual – Business Litigation Lawyer of the Year & Individual – Regulatory Lawyer of the Year 2020 – France (M&A Today)
- IP Lawyer of the Year 2021 – France (Corporate INTL)
- IP Lawyer of the Year 2020 – France (Global Law Experts)
- IP Lawyer of the Year 2020 – France (Leaders in Law)
- IP Lawyer of the Year 2019 – France (CorporateLiveWire)
- International Business Lawyer of the Year 2020 – France (Global Business Magazine & The Professional Sector Network)
- Sports Lawyer of the Year 2019 in France (Global Law Experts)
- Regulatory Lawyer of the Year 2019 – France (InterContinental Finance & Law)
- Arbitration Lawyer of the Year 2019 – France (International Advisory Experts)