Leaders in Law endorses Adina Chilim-Dumitriu as our exclusively recommended expert in Romania. If you wish to get in touch with Adina please use the contact information provided above.
Co-head of the firm’s Public Procurement and PPP practice together with Adriana Gaspar and of the Corporate/M&A practice together with Gabriela Cacerea, Ruxandra Bologa and Adriana Gaspar, and Head of the Telecommunications and Media practice, Adina Chilim-Dumitriu is particularly experienced in the sectors requiring technical knowledge and abilities – public procurement, telecommunications and energy.
With over 23 years of experience at NNDKP, she is renowned for handling large mergers and acquisitions deals; has assisted various clients in respect of their participation to public procurement procedures, borrowers and lenders in connection with complex financing transactions and has developed particular expertise in the gas field, as well as in cross-border energy projects.
Her expertise covers:
- public procurement both in relation to consultancy in public procurement projects – from analysis of award documentation requirements to assistance in drafting the offers, as well as regards challenges in front of the National Council for Settlement of Public Procurement Contracts (CNSC) and the competent courts of appeal)
- mergers and acquisitions
- media and telecommunications law
- energy (with particular expertise in natural gas projects, including trans-border energy projects)
- contract negotiations
- business transfers and outsourcing
- project finance
- energy and natural resources
- industrial and manufacturing
- infrastructure and transport
- real estate and construction
- telecommunications and media
- University of Bucharest Law School, Law Degree
- Certificate of international legal practice “Strategic Directions for International Practice”, New York City Bar Association
- 8th School of Project Finance, Euromoney Legal Training, St. Catherine’s College, Oxford, UK
NNKDP has always been committed to outstanding legal and tax services and exceptional client relationship management. Guided by these principles, we learned along the years that geographical boundaries are no longer the limits of our interactions with clients. Thus, we joined forces with peers who share the same vision and approach when it comes to offering the most suitable legal and tax support to our clients’ business interests, anywhere these may arise.
Thanks to our firm’s reputation in this profession and to our standing in the domestic legal market, NNDKP is the exclusive member firm in Romania of:
- Lex Mundi – the world’s leading network of premier independent law firms
- World Services Group – the world’s largest multidisciplinary network of professional services firms
- SEE Legal – the largest provider of legal services through the Southeastern Europe region
Testimonial to our global mindset, our affiliations are an integral part of NNDKP’s constant efforts to ensure for our clients access to:
- genuine client-centric approach
- capabilities across jurisdictions of interest
- expert advice from first class lawyers worldwide