· University : Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Louvain), Law School, Master of Laws cum laude
· High school: Classical division Latin-Greek (final degree: 85%)
· Lawyer, Member of the Bar Association of Brussels (since 1995)
· Deputy Judge (Juge de Paix & Juge de Police) in Brussels (since 2006)
· Visiting Professor in Law (since 1990)
· Editor-in-Chief of “Jura Falconis”, law review of Louvain Law School (1992-1995) and of “Tijdschrift huurrecht”, law review on property and renting law (1995-1998)
· Author of several (ca. 35) legal publications (books, essays, etc.), court case reviews on specific legal topics related to real estate, company law, and contracts, financial and banking law – some of which are still used as references within the industry.
Tax Law Practice:
· (Inter)national tax planning and recommendations (direct taxes, VAT, local and regional taxes, European tax law, inheritance tax) for companies and high-net-worth individuals
· Tax litigation (administration and courts)
· Tax and financial criminal law
Vanbelle Law offers highly specialised advices, assistance and solutions for the professional market covering both (inter)national companies and enterprises wishing to establish, merge, acquire or improve their business in Belgium or elsewhere in Europe, or wanting to obtain tax and company advices, audit or assistance during court proceedings, rulings or international (tax or corporate) planning operations.
The firm also offers similar services to high-net-worth individuals or families in their quest for solutions or improvements regarding their assets and wealth, both privately held as through their companies or other legal structures.
Given its “boutique” size and solid partnerships, Vanbelle Law excels in offering fast, efficient, meticulous and personalised services covering Belgium and EU member states, within the legal field as well as in accounting, audit, financial analysis, real estate, notary, banking and insurance.
Vanbelle Law is located on the prestigious Avenue Louise in Brussels, from where all core services of the firm and its partners operate. The firm also keeps offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Marbella.