Leaders in Law endorses Jose de Pierola as our exclusively recommended Patent Law expert in Peru. If you wish to get in touch with Jose, please use the contact information provided above.
Intellectual Property Attorney; admitted to Lima Bar Association (Peru) and Alava Bar Association (Spain)
- Patent and Trade Mark Prosecution
- Cancellation Actions
- Nullity Actions
- Infringement Actions at the Peruvian Trade Mark Office
- Legal Actions at the Peruvian Courts
- Intellectual Property
- General and Procedural Law
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Universidad de San Marcos (Bachelor at Law; Lawyer’s Degree; Doctor in Law)
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada (Diploma in International Air and Space Law)
- The Southwestern Legal Foundation, Dallas, Texas (Diploma in Comparative Law)
Spanish, English and French.
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Industrial Property Association (APPI)
- Alava Bar Association (Spain)
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle (FICPI)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)
- Inter-American Association of Industrial Property (ASIPI)
- American Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA)
- Alliance Francaise de Lima – Member of the Board of Directors 2000, 2002, 2005
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM PERU) – Member of the Intellectual Property Committee; Member of the List of Arbitrators
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) – Member International and Franchising Law Committee 2007
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI) – President Peruvian Group 1997-2010
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuele (FICPI) – President Peruvian Group 1997-2010
- Inter-American Association of Industrial Property (ASIPI) – Delegate Peruvian members 1998-2000
- Interamerican Bar Association (IABA) – Council member; Executive Committee member; President Intellectual Property Law Committee 1998-2001
- La Paz (Bolivia) Bar Association – Honorary Member 2001
- Lima Bar Association – Member of the Board of Directors 2001-2002; President Intellectual Property Law Committee 1998 and 2004-2008; Member of the List of Arbitrators
- Lima Chamber of Commerce – Member of the Board of Directors and President of Intellectual Property Committee 2000-2002
- Peruvian Industrial Property Association (APPI) – Vice-President 1995-1997; President 1997-1999
- Santa Cruz (Bolivia) Bar Association – Honorary Member 2001
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) – Member of the List of Domain Name Panelists for .pe
Sovereign Military Order of Malta: Protection of the poor, weak and sick. Vice-President of the Peruvian Group and Head of Diplomatic Mission in Peru as Chargé d’ Affaires a.i. (February 11, 1999 until June 17, 2005).
Pierola & Asociados was founded in 1975, specializing in intellectual property in all legal areas related to trade marks, slogans, trade names, well-known trade marks, patents, utility models, industrial designs, copyrights, unfair competition and litigation, as well as foreign investment and general practice. Currently we are actively involved in the fields of domain names dispute resolution and arbitration, licensing and infringement actions.
Pierola & Asociados is an important leading law firm in Peru with more than 45 years of experience in intellectual property, a high level of service in all areas of practice. The firm has correspondents and clients in many countries around the world.
- Intellectual Property.
- Unfair Competition.
- Infringement Actions.
- Domain Names Dispute Resolution.
- Amendments Acts.