Leaders in Law endorses Kalev Pihlak as our exclusively recommended Family Law expert in Estonia. If you wish to get in touch with Kalev please use the contact information provided above.
- 2014 University of Tartu, MA in law
- 1996 – 2007 Tallinn French School
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association since 2014
- From February 2018 Law Office Turnstone, Attorney at law
- From January 2017 Law Office Turnstone, Attorney
- 2015–2016 Kais, Pihlak & Partners Law Office, Attorney
- 2013–2015 Rödl & Partner Law Firm, Lawyer, from 2014 Attorney
Kalev Pihlak mainly handles civil cases, primarily disputes between companies (loans, construction, bankruptcy, etc), but has advised clients on family and labour law matters.
Working languages: Estonian, English, French and some Russian
Law Office Turnstone was founded in January 2017.
The lawyers at Law Office Turnstone are experienced, while continuously curious – ready to “turn each stone” in order to find the best solution for the client.
The clientele of the office includes companies, state agencies and local government authorities, start-ups and private persons. The strong economic background of Law Office Turnstone partners gives them a deeper insight into the gist of the economic operations of business clients and thereby the ability to offer solutions at a new level.
Experience in court cases enable them to select the most optimum strategy for each litigation. The fresh knowledge of the younger lawyers are balanced with the strategic thinking of the more experienced colleagues in the activities of the office.
When you chose us as your legal counsel, you chose a partner that is hard working, honours commitments and strives to ensure your commercial activities are run smoothly. We stand up for your rights and are a formidable opponent in disputes. Our years of consistent work and dedication have garnered us respect from colleagues and approval of clients.
We are proud of the quality we provide. We strive to be even better tomorrow. We will not stand idly by. We set ourselves high goals and never shirk responsibility. We always think big.
- Company law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Information technology and other technological solutions
- Real estate, planning and construction law
- Data protection
- Public procurements
- Tax and financial law
- Labour law
- Bankruptcy and reorganisation
- Intellectual property
- Family and succession law