Michael Nordin, LL.M.
Michael Nordin is a partner in Schellenberg Wittmer’s Zurich office, where he heads the Taxation Group. Apart from providing general tax advice, he focuses on transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and restructurings, and those related to financing and capital markets. He also conducts Internal Corporate Investigations focusing on tax related matters. In addition, Michael Nordin also advises private clients.
Michael Nordin studied law at the University of St. Gallen, where he completed a first degree in 1991 and, after admission to the Swiss bar in 1993, a doctorate in 1996. He also attended New York University, where he graduated with an LL.M. in International Taxation in 1997. In 2000 he qualified as a Swiss Certified Tax Expert. Before joining Schellenberg Wittmer he worked in the group tax department of a major Swiss bank, in the tax departments of two international «Big Four» audit firms, and for a large business law firm in Zurich.
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd / Attorneys at Law
We are a leading Swiss business law firm with:
- Over 140 highly skilled lawyers providing in-depth expertise to you;
- Offices in Zurich and Geneva that cover all of Switzerland;
- An office in Singapore as a gateway to and from the Asia-Pacific region;
- A client base of domestic and international companies and high-net-worth individuals;
- A full range of services, from focused advice to project management.