Jonathan Burger is one of the Founding Partners of the firm and a member of the Luxembourg Bar since 2006.
Jonathan specialises in the structuring, setting up and operation of the full spectrum of regulated and unregulated investment funds, including UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds (SIFs and SICARs), financial holding undertakings, securitisation vehicles and private asset management companies. Within the framework of his practice, he advises national and international fund promoters, Alternative Investment Fund managers, distributors, investment banks, asset managers, custodian banks, government authorities and other agents providing fund-related services.
Before joining LEXTRUST, he spent some ten years with a Big 4 audit firm, a magic circle UK firm and a leading Luxembourg business law firm.
Jonathan is “maître en droit” from the Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II, holds a “D.E.A.” (“Diplôme d’Etudes Approfondies”) in Tax Law from the Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II, and a “Doctorat en droit privé” from the Université Nancy 2.
- Because our law firm’s goal is to achieve yours.
- Because we know that your legal affairs require innovative and practical advice.
- Because we know that our absolute commitment is essential to achieving your goals.
- Because we do not only respond, but also anticipate to your legal issues.
- Because we know that your solution is likelynot to be found on the beaten tracks.
- Because our multilingual and multicultural specialists know how to deal with complex and demanding national and international affairs.