President at Hoogewerf & Cie; General Director, OCRA Luxembourg.
Areas of expertise:
Tax consulting (financial structures), offshore companies.
Fluent in English, French, Spanish.
Hoogewerf & Co was set up by Francis Hoogewerf, a UK chartered accountant, in 1970. Hoogewerf & Co practices as a “Réviseur d’Entreprises”, “Expert comptable”, domiciliation agent, international tax advisor and projects.
Hoogewerf & Co have always been cross border tax specialists, working with colleagues, tax lawyers and accountants all around the world.
Not only do Hoogewerf & Co advise on tax structures they will also coordinate the constitution and administration of appropriate tax advantageous entities and companies, virtually anywhere in the world.
Hoogewerf & Co form, administer and domicile holding companies.
Hoogewerf & Co’s specialty is to advise on tax treaty networks for dividends, interest, royalties and capital gains, especially in relation to holding companies.
- Company structures worldwide (mainly holding companies).
- Stock exchange listings
- Shipping register
- Aircraft register
- Semi regulated Funds such as SICAR, SIFS, SPV
- Offshore companies
- Tax Information
- Special Projects
- Switzerland – Geneva
- China – Shanghai
- Monaco – Monte Carlo
- Iceland – Reykjavik
- Malta – Valletta
Shanghai – China:
Hoogewerf & Co are represented in Shanghai by Rupert Hoogewerf, a UK qualified Chartered Accountant.
Rupert Hoogewerf speaks Mandarin, Japanese, English, German, French and Luxembourgish. Rupert Hoogewerf is well known in China for having initiated and published the China Rich List for the Hurun Report.
Sissi Zhao, a Chinese lawyer, can help clients wishing to break into the Chinese market by:
1) Representing the client in China,
2) Organizing market research, legal services, accounting etc,
3) Business intelligence, such as high level potential joint venture partners and research into market access through private entrepreneurs known to Rupert Hoogewerf,
4) Introductions to the media world Rupert Hoogewerf feels he can be of particular assistance to clients from Germany, France, Luxembourg, England and Japan.