Leaders in Law endorses Yotta Pantoula-Bulmer as our exclusively recommended Full Sevies Law expert in Jordan. If you wish to get in touch with Yotta, please use the contact information provided above.
Advocate Pantoula-Bulmer is a registered foreign lawyer who handles the Firm’s International work with emphasis on Corporate Law, Healthcare, Projects and Energy.
She has completed a dual legal training, both in England and in Cyprus. In Cyprus she trained with one of the leading international Cyprus law firms. In the UK, she completed the Legal Practice Course with The University of Law in Birmingham, specializing in Commercial Law, Commercial Dispute Resolution and Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence. During the LPC training, she undertook a number of internships with established UK law firms, primarily in the areas of Commercial Law, Family Law, Healthcare and Immigration Law.
Her prior legal experience includes three years of experience with a leading Cyprus firm, primarily in the firm’s Athens/Greece office, where she gained a broad experience on all aspects of International company formation, international tax planning and corporate governance. During that time, she was also responsible for the firm’s Business development desk for Greece. In Jordan, before joining Hammouri & Partners she worked in Jordan for over a year for an established boutique law firm in Amman.
Advocate Pantoula-Bulmer routinely handles advisory work, primarily in English language, on a broad array of Business Law issues, with emphasis on various types of Commercial Agreements and complex Contract Negotiations. Advocate Pantoula-Bulmer came into Law from an established ten year career in the industries of Education and Linguistics in the United Kingdom. Advocate Pantoula-Bulmer accounts over 11 years of legal experience in her fields of expertise. She joined Hammouri & Partners as an Of-Counsel in 2015 and is heading the Firm’s International Department.
- International Advisory
- Contract Negotiations
- Legal training
- Legal publications
- Practice Management and Development
- Law firm Marketing
Cyprus Bar Association (non practising)
- LPC (Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice) The University of Law, Birmingham, UK (2010)
- (Areas of Specialization: Commercial Law, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence)
- LL.B. (Bachelor’s Degree in Law), The University of Law, Birmingham, UK (2009)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) – The University of Law, Birmingham, UK (2008)
- Certificate in Teaching Adults (CELTA) , The City & Guilds Institute of London, London, England (2007)
- Certificate in Teaching English as Foreign Language (TESOL), The City & Guilds Institute of London, London, England (2006)
- BA (Hons) History & Archaeology, Faculty of Philosophy, The University of Ioannina, Greece (1999)
- Advanced Spanish General Certificate (“A – LEVELS”) – South Nottingham College (UK)
- Diploma, Italian language and literature, University of Perugia (ITALY)
- Diploma, Business Studies & Marketing, Prof. Demetriou School of Informatics (GREECE)
- Certificate, Drafting Effective International Contracts (Union Internationale des Avocates – 2014)
- Attendance Certificate, Managing Workplace & Labour Conflicts (Jordan Chamber of Industry and Jordan Better Workplace Association—BW with Adam Smith International, ACAS and the British Embassy Amman – 2016)
- Reviewed a series of complex technically agreements on behalf of a major Jordan company in the sector of healthcare IT.
- Acted as part of a team on behalf of a client in the industry of Energy (Water) in a major deal with an Italian company.
- Head of negotiations and advisor on a mega deal between a Jordanian Governmental entity and a foreign Government donor.
- Drafted the Terms and Conditions of an innovative project in Jordan in the sector of aviation.
- Indicative clients: Electronic Health Solutions (EHS), Electronic Health Solutions International (EHSI), SamGreen Power LLC/Jordan, ALK ABELLO S/A Jordan, United Cable Industries (UCIC) plc., International Corporations headquartered in the UK, USA, leading law firms in the UK, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, USA, MENA region and other.
- English (native speaker proficiency)
- Greek (native speaker)
- Italian (full working proficiency)
- Spanish (working proficiency)
- French (working proficiency)
- Arabic (limited working proficiency)
Hammouri & Partners Attorneys at-Law is a prominent multi-practice Jordanian law firm that operates across large swathes of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and beyond. The firm’s history goes back to 1994, when the firm was established as a law office in Amman, Jordan by Professor Mohammad Hammouri. Since its establishment, the firm has been driven by the vision of serving clients through an exceptional team, best business practices and a commitment to highest ethical and professional standards.
Within the past 25 years the firm has grown both in relation to number of personnel as well as in relation to volume of work and has developed strategic partnerships with many established law firms worldwide. The firm’s Founder is Professor Mohammad Hammouri who is the firm’s Chairman and Senior Counsel and the firm is managed by Dr. Tariq Hammouri, the firm’s Managing Partner assisted by the Management Committee. The senior attorneys Omar Sawadha, Ahmed Khalifeh and Yotta Pantoula-Bulmer and the office manager and Head of Human Resources Eman Abu-Laban, assisted by their respective dynamic teams of nearly 30 legal experts and support personnel, carry on the vision of the Founder and are building further on the productive forward thinking of the Managing Partner.
Our approach is that of a client-focused firm and we continuously strive to build on our commitment. We are aware of clients’ longstanding frustration, wherein legal advice does not accommodate the commercial aspects of a mandate. We are also aware of issues with ad-hoc administrative practices and with poor sensitivity and responsiveness to clients’ legitimate need for timely reporting and practical business advice and we always strive to offer legal advice that takes into account those factors.
Routinely, we seek to enhance successful client relations by adopting the following approach:
- We combine a broad based corporate and commercial practice with a wide range of industry and sector expertise. We can efficiently meet the day-to-day needs of clients along with their more complex and specialized requirements. Our dedicated teams enjoy a level of industry and practice expertise not typically available in general practice firms in Jordan. Furthermore, we always invest the time to understand the client’s industry and business model in order to provide relevant legal advice.
- We seek to develop and diversify the depth and range of our teams’ experiences in order to competently handle large projects and complex transactions that require multiple disciplines, backgrounds and perspectives.
- We stay abreast of market developments and seek to expand our practice in response to changing business needs.
- We proactively advise clients of available options to enable them to make informed decisions.
- We hold our attorneys to the highest standards of professional and personal ethics.
- We believe that lawyers must add value and not simply act as knowledge brokers.
- We strive to promptly and timely update clients on the status of mandates. Further, we assign a responsible attorney to each case for ease of follow-up as well as a mandate manager for overall supervision.
- We are committed to help assess legal risks objectively without promising or guaranteeing results, while working aggressively on behalf of our clients to optimize the outcome in their favor.
- We are in it for the long haul. We take pride in the strategic partnerships we have forged with long standing clients.
- We take a hands-on approach and work with clients to manage their legal files and avert legal crises and urgencies. Should such matters of urgency arise, we strive to respond to them promptly.
- Our professional fees reflect the expertise, experience, talents and distinguished qualifications of our team. We may not guarantee you the lowest fee rate for any service, but we assure you of value returns.
Our firm’s reputation is built on the combination of two factors: the achievements of our past and present members and our drive to excel in our field. At Hammouri & Partners we provide our expert legal services in accordance with a set of values and practices we strive towards:
- Expert knowledge
- Team spirit
- Trusted relationships with our clients and our communities
- Being proactive
- Being innovative