Erik Erismann is a Valais-based attorney at law and authorized to represent parties before all Swiss courts. His activities focus on advising, assisting and litigating for individual and families in matters related to cross-border estate planning, succession as well as trusts.
He also assists clients in matters of domiciliation in Switzerland.His practice focuses also in corporate and transactional matters for corporations, with a special focus on the tech industry. He is also active in domestic and cross-border commercial transactions, including M&A and transmission of family businesses. Moreover, he advises entrepreneurs in the negotiation of agreements in matters of intellectual property and technology transfer.
Previously, he served as an in-house counsel in a renowned Swiss private bank, before practicing business law for several years in two major Swiss law firms, both in Geneva and in Zurich.
He practices in French, English, German and Portuguese.
With a Brazilian mother and a Swiss father, Erik Erismann actively advises Brazilian and Portuguese nationals when they settle in Switzerland. He assists them in all their cross-border issues and also advises them on the development of a business activity in Switzerland.
Erik Erismann collaborates with a network of lawyers and accountants in Brazil and Portugal in order to offer a global service to his/her clients.
- Wealth and Estate planning
- Family law
- Real estate law
- Foundation law
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Business Law (contract law, corporate law, M&A)
- New Technology Law (intellectual property, data protection, blockchain)
- Maritime law (bills of lading)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA/SBA)
- Bar Association of the Canton of Valais (OAVS)
- Geneva Business Law Association (AGDA)
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Swiss International Law Association (SSDI/SVIR)
- Club CEDIDAC (Business Law Centre of the University of Lausanne)
- Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce (SWISSCAM)