Firm Name: Erismann Legal
Practice Area: Cross-Border Trusts & Estates
1920 Martigny | Suisse
Leaders in Law endorses Erik Erismann as our exclusively recommended Cross-Border Trusts & Estates expert in Switzerland. If you wish to get in touch with Erik please use the contact information provided above.
Erik Erismann is a Valais-based attorney at law and authorized to represent parties before all Swiss courts. His activities focus on advising, assisting and litigating for individual and families in matters related to cross-border estate planning, succession as well as trusts.
He also assists clients in matters of domiciliation in Switzerland.His practice focuses also in corporate and transactional matters for corporations, with a special focus on the tech industry. He is also active in domestic and cross-border commercial transactions, including M&A and transmission of family businesses. Moreover, he advises entrepreneurs in the negotiation of agreements in matters of intellectual property and technology transfer.
Previously, he served as an in-house counsel in a renowned Swiss private bank, before practicing business law for several years in two major Swiss law firms, both in Geneva and in Zurich.
With a Brazilian mother and a Swiss father, Erik Erismann actively advises Brazilian and Portuguese nationals when they settle in Switzerland. He assists them in all their cross-border issues and also advises them on the development of a business activity in Switzerland.
Erik Erismann collaborates with a network of lawyers and accountants in Brazil and Portugal in order to offer a global service to his/her clients.
- Wealth and Estate planning
- Family law
- Real estate law
- Foundation law
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Business Law (contract law, corporate law, M&A)
- New Technology Law (intellectual property, data protection, blockchain)
- Maritime law (bills of lading)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA/SBA)
- Bar Association of the Canton of Valais (OAVS)
- Geneva Business Law Association (AGDA)
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) Swiss International Law Association (SSDI/SVIR)
- Club CEDIDAC (Business Law Centre of the University of Lausanne)
- Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce (SWISSCAM)