Leaders in Law endorses Sarjeel Mowahid as our exclusively recommended Corporate Law expert in Pakistan. If you wish to get in touch with Sarjeel please use the contact information provided above.
Sarjeel Mowahid heads the Corporate and Commercial practice of the firm and handles an important roster of clients that includes China Three Gorges, China Ghezouba, McDonalds, Pizza Hutt, Porsche, Habib Bank Limited, Pakistan Microfinance Investment Company and other such blue-chip companies and financial institutions. He renders advice on a range of matters including corporate finance, corporate restructuring, banking and finance, foreign direct investment, labor law and general company as well as contractual matters. His practice cuts across a range of different sectors including oil and gas, mining, infrastructure and energy projects, power, petrochemicals, FMCGs, retail and other consumer goods. He has also worked on a number of mergers and acquisitions and frequently pairs up with lawyers from our dispute resolution practice to advice on disputes related to the construction and power sector.
He holds an LLB (Hons) from the University of London and has twelve years of post-qualification experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Prior to joining ABS & Co., Sarjeel worked as a Senior Legal Counsel with Coca Cola and as Unit Head (Legal) at MCB Bank. Before that, he worked in private practice at some of the most renowned law firms in the country including RMA & Co., CLM and RIAA.
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission on the project documentation and financing of the Chashma 5 Nuclear Power Project (1100 MW) in Punjab including EPC, O&M Contracts
- Inter-State Gas Systems on the construction of the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline and its legal implications in view of US sanctions
- Xpress Money on the authorization and licensing requirements for providing money remittance services in Pakistan under its recent foreign exchange regulations
- Punjab Saaf Pani Company in relation to a legal audit of its Consultancy Services Contract
- Samsons Group of Companies in relation to the Malam Jaba Ski Resort, Swat
- FIEDMC with respect to establishment of Golf & Country Club in the M-3 Industrial City
Areas of Focus