William Phillips is the Managing Partner of Phillips & Associates. Mr. Phillips has strong roots in New York. He was born in Brooklyn and attended the College of Staten Island, graduating magna cum laude with a B.A. in sociology and anthropology. He studied entertainment law and landlord-tenant law at New York Law School and graduated from St. Thomas School of Law in Miami in 1993.
Before focusing on employment law, Mr. Phillips gained experience in business and other areas, giving him a valuable frame of reference from which to analyze the industries in which his clients and their employers work.
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association (“NELA”)
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York Chapter of NELA