Yusra Siddiquee leads the business immigration and international mobility team in Littler’s Toronto office. Yusra develops corporate immigration strategies and facilitates the temporary and permanent entry of senior executives and key personnel of Canadian and multinational corporations. Her practice is not limited to Canada, as she is experienced in facilitating visas and permits to global destinations. With comprehensive experience in immigration law spanning over 20 years, Yusra is able to advise employers on alternate jurisdictions to relocate key employees who are unable to secure immigration status. She also assists companies in determining the human capital costs when bidding on international projects. As well, Yusra provides extensive training to human resource professionals and in-house counsel on the implementation and execution of immigration policies and processes. From an employment law perspective, she advises clients on the employment and termination of foreign workers. Yusra’s clients span a wide range of industries, including engineering, telecommunications, information technology, health sciences and energy.
Yusra has appeared before parliamentary committees to advise government officials on immigration policy and legislation. She is a frequent speaker at legal and industry conferences both domestically and internationally. She is ranked as a leading immigration lawyer in several publications including Chambers and Partners, Who’s Who Legal and Canadian Legal Expert.
We realize that in-house counsel, HR professionals and corporate executives do not just manage legal work; they are expected to be business partners and contribute to the organization’s overall success. This means you need us to do more than just great legal work. You need us to be your strategic partners, as well as legal counsellors who understand your industry and your business. Our lawyers need to help your organization make money, save money and present you with ideas to help you reduce cost, manage risk and succeed in your professional role.
That’s why we run our business the way you run your business, making important investments in our firm, client relationships and the future of the legal profession. We understand your need for high-quality, cost-effective legal services. Here are just a few examples of how we can help you meet your business goals:
- We can manage all of your litigation needs – from administrative charges, to single plaintiff litigation, to class actions – so that your costs are predictable and you have the valuable business analytics that will help manage risk and prepare for the future.
- We have developed a strong subject matter focus through our Knowledge Management Department and our vast network of global labour and employment thought leaders who can give you precise recommendations to help solve your business and legal issues.
- We invest in research and development to create products and services, such as Littler CaseSmart, ComplianceHR and Littler GPS, to offer new and alternative ways of delivering legal services that maximize efficiencies and control costs.
- Our pricing and project management teams help us develop alternative fee arrangements that enable us to meet your needs, give you pricing predictability and achieve expectations on any project.
- Whether you are based in a single location or have global operations, we have the depth and breadth of lawyers you need through our more than 75 U.S. and global offices and our strong relationships with lawyers worldwide.
- Littler values diversity and inclusion and our lawyers and culture reflect that value. We always rank at the top across the broad range of diversity metrics.
- We care what you think. We conduct comprehensive client satisfaction interviews throughout the year to ensure our clients are getting the service and value they want and expect.
- Our goal is to provide exceptional client service and our priority and focus is to deliver that to you. Read about Our Client Service Guarantee™