Firm Name: Steve Keall Barrister
Jurisdiction: New Zealand
Practice Area: Civil Litigation Law
Leaders in Law endorses Steve Keall as our exclusively recommended Civil Litigation Law expert in New Zealand. If you wish to get in touch with Steve please use the contact information provided above.
Steve is an experienced civil and commercial disputes lawyer based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Steve Keall provides legal advice and advocacy for civil and commercial disputes. Steve has a particular interest in insurance. He has qualified as a barrister and solicitor in New Zealand, and as a solicitor in England. He now practises as a barrister sole in New Zealand.
A full list of Steve’s expertise can be found below:
- General civil and commercial litigation including disputes of a commercial nature
- Breach of contract claims:
- Shareholder/partnership disputes including joint ventures
- Commercial drafting, including terms and conditions
- Advice in relation to equity and trusts, including the rights and responsibilities of trustees and beneficiaries
- Companies Act matters including
- Advice on New Zealand law for non-New Zealand businesses
- Negligence claims (bringing and defending) with a focus on professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, valuers, architects and engineers
- Procurement issues: general advice as well as assisting with disagreements and disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insurance advice and representation
- Personal litigation, such as relationship property disputes and challenging a will
- Enforcement in New Zealand of foreign judgments
- Caveat matters
- Legal and strategic advice regarding the termination of contracts
- Professional discipline including advising and representing lawyers in respect of claims and complaints against them
- Public Works Act advice
- Personal injury advice
Steve welcomes enquiries from new clients. As previously mentioned, please get in touch using the contact details listed above.