Notius is a dynamic and accessible law firm with an informal but professional approach, not only targeting businesses and entrepreneurs, but also private clients. Our main goal is to offer a wide range of high-quality services in several branches of law, tailored to our clients’ needs and at competitive rates. At Notius you can count on the experience, dedication and commitment of a passionate, ambitious and multidisciplinary team of attorneys and service providers always aiming for the highest professional standards with a practically-oriented and plain no-nonsense approach.
Our senior attorneys have always been active in nationally and internationally renowned firms, allowing them to draw on years of experience within the legal sector.
We are always at your disposal for all your legal questions, so please do not hesitate to make an appointment at one of our offices.
Pieter is an experienced lawyer focusing on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance and commercial contracts.
Pieter has played a leading advisory role in various acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings, involving multinational enterprises, Belgian owned enterprises as well as SMEs.
Before joining Notius, Pieter practiced in the corporate law department of various leading international law firms.
Pieter’s specialties include corporate law advice, including cross-border transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and related transactions, corporate restructurings, corporate governance, and commercial contracts.
– Assistance regarding the setting up of a joint venture between two national railway companies.
– Assistance regarding the setting up of a joint venture between a Belgian and a French caterer.
– Assistance regarding the setting up of joint ventures between construction firms, developers, architects, etc. throughout Belgium.
– Assistance regarding the setting up of a joint venture between several large beverage companies throughout Belgium.
– Assistance regarding numerous share and asset deals, including cross border transactions.
– Assistance regarding the acquisition of various large real estate projects in the hart of Brussels and throughout Belgium (offices, hotels, residential and classified buildings).