Firm Name: Bengana Law Firm
Practice Area: Civil Law
Leaders in Law endorses Mohamed El Moncef Bengana as our exclusively recommended Civil Law expert in Algeria. If you wish to get in touch with Mohamed please use the contact information provided above.
Curriculum Vitae Founding Member
- 1968 to 1970 : Representative in Communication Law to the General Management of the Algerian Radio and TV and international relation with the UER (Broadcasting European Union) and the URTNA (Union of the National Radios and Televisions of Africa)
- 1970 to October 1973: Appointed Magistrate at the Court of Algiers has held successively the positions of Public Prosecutor and President of Algiers Minors Tribunal
- 1973: Swearing-in at the Bar of Algiers. Lawyer to the Court domiciled at the Law Firm of Me Mitidji- Belkacem-Ait Challal
- 1983: 1990: 1992: Lawyer to the Supreme Court.2003: Lawyer to the Council of State.Founding Member of the Law Firm BENCHENEB-BENGANA- BENOUNICHEThe Law Firm integrates new members: Me Birady Darine and Me Hammad Wahiba
- Law relating to real estate
- Civil Law (contract)
- Commercial Law (Merger and Acquisition)
- Law relating to Communication (Mobile telephony operator)
Created in 1992, BENGANA Law Firm is a law firm called to the Bar of Algiers, made up of lawyers to the Court, the Supreme Court and the Council of State.Â Me BENGANA, founder member in office as Lawyer for more than 33 years, boosted by his experience, has decided to constitute a Law firm of specializedÂ lawyers pooling their efforts in order to provide their clients with high quality services.The Law Firm includes also prominent and efficient assistant lawyers in order to meet as soon as possible and in exhaustive way, the expectations of their clients.The main concern of the Law Firm the members of which work as a team is, first and foremost, to provide its clients with quality legal assistance by meeting their needs both in terms of advice and litigation or arbitration.