Leaders in Law endorses Brian O’Keefe as our exclusively recommended Corporate Law expert in the USA – Michigan. If you wish to get in touch with Brian please use the contact information provided above.
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC HONORS
Michigan State University, B.A., 1981, cum laude, with honors
* Exceptional Contribution Award, American Marketing Association
* Member, Golden Key International Honour Society
Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., 1986
* Business Manager, The Judicial Notice
* Member, Communication Law Institute Association
MEMBERSHIPS & APPOINTMENTS
– State Bar of Michigan (Real Property Law, Business Law, and Taxation sections)
– Oakland County Bar Association
– American Bar Association (Business Law, Real Estate, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law sections)
– Member, Board of Directors, Young Entrepreneurs Organization, 1997-2001
– Member, Board of Directors, World Entrepreneurs’ Organization, 2001-2003
– Member, Board of Directors, The Manresa Retreat House, 2000-present
– Member, Associated Food and Petroleum Dealers
– Member, Construction Association of Michigan
– Member, Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce
– Member, Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
– Member, Rotary Club of Bloomfield Hills
PUBLISHED WORKS & PRESENTATIONS
Lecturer, National Business Institute
Lippitt O’Keefe Gornbein, PLLC, stands apart in its dedication to excellence, attention, and results. That means access to senior partners, a firm-wide commitment to containing legal fees, and a promise to give every client true value. We are diligent, careful, thorough, and effective. Anything less is unacceptable.
Lippitt O’Keefe Gornbein, PLLC, headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, is a boutique law firm that offers full service, experienced legal advocacy. We deliver pragmatic, client-focused counsel as a team, analysing each situation on its own particular merits. We collaborate on every aspect of our representation, allowing our clients to benefit from our attorneys’ wide range of experience and skills.
The firm was founded by Norman L. Lippitt and Brian D. O’Keefe and has grown through the addition of Senior Partner Henry S. Gornbein and Partners Daniel J. McCarthy, Harvey R. Weingarden and Ryan C. Plecha.
Our distinguished attorneys are each individually recognized as a specialist and intuitive leader in his or her own area of expertise. These areas include Commercial and Business Litigation, Business and Corporate Law, Divorce and Family Law, Personal Asset and Estate Planning and Protection, Municipal Law, Bankruptcy Law, Appellate Practice, and Dispute Resolution.
Finally, our skill and expertise is often called upon by law firms across the country to assist as local counsel in litigation and transactional matters in South-eastern Michigan. Lippitt O’Keefe Gornbein, PLLC has worked as co-lead and local counsel in numerous areas of the law, including Class Action Litigation, Business Disputes, Michigan Civil Rights Law, and Commercial Transactions.