Firm Name: The Law Office Of Vanessa Winkler Price
Jurisdiction: USA - Mississippi
Practice Area: Criminal Law
Leaders in Law endorses Vanessa Price as our exclusively recommended Criminal Law expert in Mississippi, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Vanessa please use the contact information provided above.
Vanessa Winkler Price has spent most of her life in Olive Branch, Mississippi. She graduated from Southaven High School in 1991 and went on to graduate from the University of Mississippi with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration in 1995. From there, Vanessa went on to graduate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1999.
Vanessa is a solo practitioner that was admitted to practice in Mississippi in 1999 and in Tennessee in 2000. Vanessa opened the Law Office of Vanessa Winkler Price in 2000 in which her main areas of practice are Domestic Relations and Criminal Law. Domestic Relations consists of Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Visitation, Grandparent Rights, Guardian Ad Litem work, Name Changes and issues with the Department of Human Services (DHS). Domestic Relations also includes modification of prior Court Orders and Contempt issues. Criminal Law consists of all misdemeanor cases such as Driving Under the Influence, Traffic Violations, Domestic Violence, etc. and felony cases such as Aggravated Assault, Sale of Controlled Substance, etc. Lastly, Vanessa also assists clients in being prepared for the unknown with drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Living Wills.
Vanessa is a very active member of the DeSoto County Bar Association and has served as both the Vice President and the President of this Association. This Association sponsors a Christmas Extravaganza each year that allows Vanessa and others to feed over a hundred families in need and also provide the children with Christmas Toys. The Bar Association also participates in a service that provides free legal services to those that are unable to obtain representation for financial reasons.
At the Law Office of Vanessa Winkler Price, the goal is to help people through some of the most difficult times in their lives and make the process a little easier for them.
Areas of Practice
Vanessa is currently licensed to practice law in both the state of Mississippi and Tennessee. Our practice includes some of the following areas of legal assistance:
- Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Child Visitation, Modification of Prior Court Orders, Contempt issues, Grandparent Visitation, Name Changes, Paternity Actions, and matters with the Department of Human Services)
- Youth Court Matters
- Guardian Ad Litem Services
- Criminal Defense (Misdemeanors, Traffic Offenses, Felonies, and D.U.I.)
- Wills, Estates, Probate and Family Planning
- Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, and Insurance Claims
Vanessa routinely practices in the following Courts and Jurisdictions:
- Chancery Courts of DeSoto, Tate, Panola, Lafayette, Marshall, LeFlore, Yalobusha, and Montgomery Counties
- Circuit Courts of DeSoto, Tate, Lafayette, and Panola Counties
- Municipal and Justice Courts in DeSoto, Tate, Panola, Lafayette, and Tunica Counties. This includes all City Courts in Olive Branch, Southaven, Horn Lake, Hernando, Walls, Byhalia, Coldwater, and Senatobia.