Firm Name: Rubeya & Co-Advocates
Practice Area: Intellectual Property Law
Leaders in Law endorses Claudine Mukerabirori as our exclusively recommended Intellectual Property Law expert in Burundi. If you wish to get in touch with Claudine, please use the contact information provided above.
Claudine Mukerabirori is an associate at Rubeya & Co-Advocates. Claudine joined the firm in 2008 and advises on intellectual property, litigation, transport and insurance law.
She is well versed in (public) administrative procedures through her involvement in matters of international adoption and has proven expertise in immigration law.
Claudine is the able to advise clients who speak Italian.
- LLB, Université Lumière de Bujumbura
- Burundi Bar Association
- East African Law Society
- Advising clients in obtaining visas and work permits.
- Brand registration for various Kenyan, German, Swiss and Chinese clients.
- Advising a nonprofit organisation on summary dismissal procedures.
- Advising an NGO with over 300 staff members on the management of its medical insurance policies.
- La particularité de la conception africaine des Droits de l’Homme: cas de la Charte Africaine des Droits de l’Homme et des Peuples, 2008.
- Formation on cross border legal practice in the EAC region.
Rubeya & Co-Advocates is a Burundian law firm with an overriding goal to work alongside our clients as a trusted adviser, providing the support they need to thrive in this dynamic economic environment throughout Burundi since November 2001.
Rubeya & Co-Advocates is a member of DLA Piper Africa, an alliance of independent law firms in Africa, a network that benefits from the expertise of DLA Piper Global by sharing knowledge, learning and training leading to the development of the legal profession in Africa.
Rubeya & Co-Advocates includes ten lawyers: five partners, five associates, and eight support staff members. The team works together in a highly integrated manner to leverage expertise and experience for clients’ benefit.
As a result, our lawyers are involved in many of the most influential commercial ventures and are known for providing clients with pioneering solutions to the toughest legal challenges.