Leaders in Law endorses Emil Arguelles as our exclusively recommended Trusts & Estates Law expert in Belize. If you wish to get in touch with Emil please use the contact information provided above.
Emil Arguelles, LLB, CLE, TEP
· Speaker of the House of Representatives of Belize
· Honorary Consul of Poland in Belize
· Member, Belize Trade Licensing Board
· Executive Member, Belize Chamber of Commerce & Industry
· Member, Association of Real Estate Brokers of Belize
· Former Crown Counsel, Office of Director of Public Prosecutions
· Former Executive Member, Bar Association
· Former Belize Chess Champion
· Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, U.S.A.
· University of the West Indies, Cave Hill, Barbados
· Norman Manley School of Law, Kingston, Jamaica
Arguelles & Company LLC – Belize Attorneys
They have developed high calibre and specialized staff and expertise in all aspects of structuring quality legal solutions for straightforward as well as complicated matters resulting in increased savings for the client coupled with savings in time. The firm places special professional emphasis on the importance of confidentiality between Attorney-Client relationships as well as within the structures themselves and absolutely in regard to third parties and other entities.
The firm specializes in select areas of Belize law and thus has the support staff and contacts to expedite and facilitate client transactions. As the working relationship is long term and mutual, the firm prides itself on securing a few good clients rather than to seek out bulk work requests which result in the loss of personal contact and efficiency. Please contact us for a rate quote depending on the type of work and complexity required as we are bound by certain Belize Bar fee schedule considerations depending on the matter and experience of the Belize Attorney involved.