Current position: Partner
Practice area/industry focus: Intellectual property rights, international investment, general laws
Mr. Lu-Fa Tsai, an attorney-at-law graduated from the Department of Law of National Taiwan University (NTU), which is the best law school in Taiwan. Out of the interest in business law, he attended the Graduate Institute of Law of NTU after he had obtained the LL.B. degree and received his LL.M. degree after 3 years. One year before he graduated from the graduate institute, he passed the bar examination. Mr. Tsai has also gained an LL.M. degree from the Faculty of Law of the University of Göttingen in Germany. The field of study of this degree is international economic law. After he came back from Germany, he joined the Deep & Far Attorneys-at-Law. He is working as a partner lawyer at the firm currently.
- Tsai, Lu-Fa (2018). Trade Marks 2018, Chamber and Partners, https://practiceguides.chambersandpartners.com/practice-guides/trade-marks-2018/taiwan;
- Tsai, Lu-Fa; Tsai, Yu-Li; Tsai, C.F. (2018). Copyright 2018, Chamber and Partners, https://practiceguides.chambersandpartners.com/practice-guides/copyright-2018/taiwan;
- Tsai, Yu-Li; Tsai, Lu-Fa (2018). Copyright 2018, The International Comparative Legal Guide, https://iclg.com/practice-areas/copyright-laws-and-regulations/taiwan#;
- Tsai, Yu-Li; Tsai, Lu-Fa (2018). Pharmaceutical Advertising 2018, The International Comparative Legal Guide, https://iclg.com/practice-areas/pharmaceutical-advertising-laws-and-regulations/taiwan;
- Tsai, Yu-Li & Tsai, Lu-Fa (2014). A practical cross-border insight into copyright law, Chapter 20 Taiwan. The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Copyright 2015 Edition, 1, 111-116.