Leaders in Law endorses Manuela Cunha as our exclusively recommended Telecoms Law expert in Angola. If you wish to get in touch with Manuela, please use the contact information provided above.
Bachelor of Arts in Law, Lisbon University, 1971; Post-Graduation in European Studies (Law), Portuguese Catholic University, Lisbon1987.
Counsellor & Lawyer (admitted lawyer of Ordem dos Advogados de Angola and of Ordem dos Advogados de Portugal) with more than 30 years of progressive experience in legal and management matters.
Professor at the Law School, University Agostinho Neto, Luanda (1995 to 2007).
She joined the Transitory and Provisory Government of Angola as a member of the Cabinet (Gabinete de Estudos) of the Ministério da Economia (1974 and 1975). Counsellor of the Fundo de Apoio Social, Government of Angola, for the 1st IDAS / World Bank financing.
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate, M&A, Foreign Investment,
- Public & Private tenders
- Public Law
- Arbitration & Litigation
Our practice also covers
- Insolvency & Corporate Rescue
- Employment & Social Security
- Real Estate, Planning, Construction & Lease\
- Oil & Gas
- Coordination, revision and translation and ajustments to the Portuguese insertions of L’Anglais des Contrats Internationaux «GUIA da Linguagem de Contratos Internacionais (Inglês, Francês e Português) by Éric Boyé;
- «C.E.E., Sumários de História e Geografia Política» by Gérard Moreau;
- «Direito Europeu» by Jean-Claude Gautron;
- Translation and comments of the Portuguese version of «Liberté, libertés (Reflexões do Comité Para uma Carta das Liberdades)» co-ordinated by Robert Badinter; and of «O Que É A Social Democracia» by Michel Rocard and/;
- «Constituição da República Portuguesa, a letra e o espírito de uma Lei Fundamental», Maria Manuela Morais Cunha e Viterbo do Rosário Rego.
- Portuguese (mother language);
- English (proficient written and spoken);
- French (proficient written and spoken);
- Spanish (proficient written and spoken).