- Mentioned in the official report on Privacy by Design presented at the 33rd International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners
- Privacy by Design Ambassador, recognised by the Commissioner of Ontario, Dr. Ann Cavoukian, to join a select group of privacy leaders recognized worldwide for their thought leadership.
- President of the CINFOR (Centro per l’Informatica e l’Innovazione Forense – Centre for informatics and forensic innovation)
- Member of the F.I.I.F. (Fondazione Italiana per l’Innovazione Forense – Italian Foundation for the Forensic Innovation) working group of the CNF (Consiglio Nazionale Forense – National Bar Council)
- Security expert
- Data protection and privacy expert
- IT person in charge at Bar of Foggia
- Thank-you and congratulations letter from the General Consulate of Serbia Republic in Bari, 2008
- Counsel of Italian High Courts, 2006 – present
- Founder of the STUDIO LEGALE FABIANO, 1994 – present
- Qualified chartered Lawyer (Foggia Bar), Italy, 1993 – present
- Lawyer who deals with Civil Law and Digital Law (new technologies, privacy and ICT law)
- Auditor/Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27001, Member of AIP (Associazione Informatici Professionisti)
- Member of EMG (Member of the External Member Group) of the European project BUTLER
- Member of the Advisory board of the EU BURBA Project
- Member of IAPP – “https://www.privacyassociation.org/” International Association of Privacy Professional, 2011
- Sector Director of the Italian Institute for Privacy (IIP-Istituto Italiano Privacy), 2009 – present
- Member of the Council Internet of Things (“http://www.theinternetofthings.eu/”http://www.theinternetofthings.eu), 2009- present
- Member of AIP (Associazione Informatici Professionisti
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Magazine ” “http://www.istitutoitalianoprivacy.it/it/2010/12/21/e-nata-la-rivista-diritto-economia-e-tecnologie-della-privacy/“Diritto, Economia e Tecnologie della Privacy” by “http://www.istitutoitalianoprivacy.it/it/“Istituto Italiano per la Privacy.
Studio Legale Fabiano, has long been committed to privacy and the right of new technologies, is also involved in the activities – or out of court (counseling) – covering:
- Privacy – the protection of personal dat
- PEC – certified mail
- Electronic signatures and digital signatures;
- The electronic document and the digitization of documents;
- PCT – Civil Trial domain names;
- The juridical-legal issues related to the phenomenon of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Cloud computing;
- UNI-ISO 27001 – Information Security (ISMS).
With specific regard to privacy, the consulting business is:
Audit at the customer (detection of the type of data processed and their treatment / storage sites – identification of the databases, the type of treatment – those involved in the treatment – groups of stakeholders – verification of the minimum security measures as provided by law – risk analysis);
editor of the documentation required by law
- Manual of Policy;
- Letters to a processor and letters of appointment of the controllers (internal and external) with what is B necessary for any system administrator;
- Updating data.
Upgrade and advisory activities
- Update of the relevant documentation;
- Consulting for interventions with control authorities and for any further eventuality also contentious.
Studio Legale Fabiano:
Studio Legale Fabiano has been founded by lawyer Nicola Fabiano in 1994 and currently is based in Foggia in Via Dante Alighieri n. 5 and office in Rome (00136) Piazzale delle Medaglie d’Oro, 20. Nicola Fabiano is Civil Law Specialist and Counsel of the Italian High Courts. The professional activities (legal proceedings and within the framework of extrajudicial procedures) are conducted on the entire national territory and, where necessary, may seek the cooperation of other professionals and consultants.