Leaders in Law endorses Dahmane Ben Abderrahmane as our exclusively recommended International Trade Law expert in Algeria. If you wish to get in touch with Dahmane Ben Abderrahmane, please use the contact information provided above.
- University of Lyon (France)
- University of Frankfurt/Main (Germany) Germanistikstudium
- University of Saarbrucken (Germany) Degree in German Literature and study in the french section of the Law school.
- University of Paris 2 (Panthéon-Assas, France), Master in Law (Maitrise en Droit) and Post Graduation in Private Law, Doctorat d’Etat en Droit.
- University of Munich (Germany)
- Max Plank Institut für Ausländisches und Internationales Privatrecht, Hamburg (Germany): preparation of a PhD in Comparative Law.
- Attorney at law
- Former Senior Lecturer at the law schoolof the University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne).
- International Arbitrator.
French, English, German, Arabic
- International Bar Association
- Independant member of the Geneva Group International
The law firm distinguishes itself by the in-depth knowledge that its members have of Algerian law as well as the cultural specificities of Algeria. It is thus able to provide its customers, through personalized assistance of quality, practical and innovative advice. As part of this approach, the firm conceives the Algerian law as an instrument of the strategy of the company and creation of value.30 years of experience in Algerian law
The firm has a recognized competence acquired nearly thirty years of practice of Algerian law. This established expertise enables it to intervene in a pragmatic and efficient way in operations of increasing complexity, within the framework of evolving legal and fiscal frameworks, and with an availability and responsiveness commensurate with the expectations of its clients. customers.Responsiveness and availability tailored to customer expectations
The firm handles with absolute confidentiality all files entrusted to it by clients belonging to various sectors of industry and services.Excellent relations with the Algerian administrative and economic authorities
The firm frequently cooperates with the most respected international law firms in the legal and tax structuring of international trade transactions involving the consideration of Algerian law. Finally, the firm provides its clients with excellent relations with the Algerian administrative and economic authorities.