Leaders in Law endorses Michael Gilburd as our exclusively recommended Business Valuation Services expert in Arizona, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Michael please use the contact information provided above.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Founded in 1999 by Mr. Gilburd, ValuCorp is a national firm offering expert business valuation services and consulting of creating, improving and preserving value, capital markets and corporate finance advisory, transaction and fairness opinions, restructuring advisory, and management consulting. While serving many industries, ValuCorp specializes in financial institutions, healthcare companies, manufacturing and distribution, professional service firms, energy companies, construction, real estate ventures, restaurants and consumer product companies.
Prior to ValuCorp, Mr. Gilburd was:
- Managing Director of corporate finance for two American Express companies, where he assisted in raising funds for various transactions, including acquisitions and public offerings.
- National Director of Corporate Finance for BDO USA, one of the nation’s largest accounting and consulting firms, and a member of their International Corporate Finance Committee.
- Internal Revenue Agent, Manhattan District, New York
Director and Advisory Board Experience includes:
- Associated Physicians Group, Chiropractic Medicine, Pain and Rehab facilities, O’Fallon, Illinois
- Arrowhead Health, Family Medicine, Pain and Rehab facility, Glendale, Arizona
- Delta International Oil & Gas, Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona
- Alden Lee Company, Inc. Music furniture manufacturer, Menlo Park, California
- LJ International, designer, manufacturer, and marketer of jewelry using precious and color gemstones, and diamonds, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Mr. Gilburd’s credentials include:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – Business Valuation Specialty (1989 – currently)
- SEC Registered Investment Advisor (1996 – 2000)
- NASD General Securities Principal (1984 – 2002)
- CPA (New York State 1972 – currently inactive)
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Long Island University, New York
Numerous expert reports:
- Accepted by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Rendered as a “qualified appraiser” as defined under I.R.S. Treasury Regulation 1.170A-13(c)(3), i.e., ValuCorp is a “qualified appraisal firm” and Michael S. Gilburd is a “qualified appraiser.”
- Accepted by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Accepted by the Superior Court for the State of Arizona
- Accepted by Small Business Administration lenders
Mr. Gilburd has authored many Business Valuations, Family Limited Partnership Valuations and Loan Packages for private and confidential transactions and settlements.
ValuCorp™ is a full service business valuation firm specialising in helping clients put to use the expert valuations we prepare for them. We separate ourselves from other firms by adding into the valuation process a mix of insight and expertise that clients and their advisors can integrate into planning, budgeting, business development and liquidity strategies.
ValuCorp® valuations are accurately and cost-effectively prepared for a wide variety of purposes and are always reviewed and signed by an Accredited Senior Business Appraiser licensed by the American Society of Appraisers, our industry’s most prestigious qualifying body. Since 1989 we have worked with clients ranging in size from $500,000 to $500 million, and in business sectors from every corner of the economy. We look forward to working for you in the valuation of your business, professional practice, intellectual property, ESOP, or other assets.
In addition to providing exceptional service in standard valuation matters, ValuCorp® is the exclusive source for The Blueprint for Building Value™, a comprehensive, assessment and action planning tool for creating value in any enterprise. For business owners contemplating liquidity within 5 years, we’ve assembled a respected team of business, financial, personal and estate planning experts to create a Liquidity Roadmap™ (pdf), a coordinated, multi-phase guide to maximising transactional value.
We’ve packed our website with useful information about valuation types, methodologies and our unique attributes. We encourage you to browse our site, contact us by phone or email, and start gaining from the benefits of becoming a valued ValuCorp® client.