Leaders in Law endorses Lily Amare as our exclusively recommended Business Litigation Law expert in Nebraska, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Lily please use the contact information provided above.
Lily counsels employers regarding human resources policies and procedures, best employment practices, reasonable accommodation, harassment and retaliation claims, and other employment related issues. Lily drafts and reviews employment handbooks and other employment-related policies and documents. She also represents employers in employment-based litigation before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. Lily serves as an independent investigator for harassment and discrimination claims within the work place.
Lily also represents school districts in matters such as employee and student due process and Title IX compliance.
Admitted to Practice
United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
University of Nebraska, J.D., with distinction, 2015
Chadron State College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- Listed: Best Lawyers (Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation, Labor and Employment Law- Management Ones To Watch)
- Associate, Robert Van Pelt American Inn of Court, 2017-current
- Volunteer Mentor, Nebraska College of Law Alumni/Student Mentoring Program
- Representative for District 3, Nebraska State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Executive Council 2016-current
- Member, University of Nebraska College of Law, Young Alumni Council, 2015-current
- Member, Lincoln Literacy, 2017-current
- Member, Nebraska Moot Court Board, 2014-2015
- Outstanding Candidate Member, Nebraska Moot Court Board, 2013-2014
Cline Williams seeks to assist individuals and institutions with their most challenging legal problems. We are a full-service firm with offices across Nebraska in Omaha, Lincoln, and Aurora, and in Fort Collins and Holyoke, Colorado. The professional excellence of the firm’s lawyers has long been recognized by our clients and peers. In the past year, 29 of our lawyers have been included in one or more of the notable “best lawyers” lists published in the United States.