Leaders in Law, the leading platform in its field, is delighted to welcome Edite Ligere as our exclusively recommended & endorsed Banking & Finance Law expert in the United Kingdom.
Edite’s practice focuses on the regulation of artificial intelligence, Banking & Finance Law, insurance, human rights, machine learning and cyber security.
Edite has participated in and advised on global regulatory standard setting and the national implementation of global regulatory standards. Edite is a regular contributor to various pro bono human rights and environmental initiatives, an author of various legal publications and a speaker at international and national conferences.
Edite Ligere holds an LLB (First) and an LLM from the University of London. She was called to the Bar of England and Wales by the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn and is a Hubert Greenland Scholar of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Global Financial Regulation
- Human Rights
- Machine Learning Cyber Security
- Intern at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law focusing on EU and international law (1999 – 2002)
- Bar Vocational Course, (Outstanding in Advocacy), Inns of Court School of Law, London (2000)
- LLB (First Class Honours: 1996-1999); LLM in EU law, international law, human rights and United Nations law, University of London, (2000-2001)
1 Crown Office Row, the Chambers of Richard Booth QC, is recognised as one of the leading sets in the UK, particularly in the fields of civil and public law. Our commitment to excellence has led to an equally dedicated and diverse client base, which includes entrepreneurs, small businesses, large corporations, NGOs and local and central Government.