Leaders in Law the leading platform in its field, is delighted to welcome Dr. Nasser Al-Adba as our exclusively recommended & endorsed International Arbitration Law expert in Qatar.
Managing Partner – Head of Arbitration department in Omani & Partners LLP
Dr. Al-Adba is an accomplished, highly respected, and well-traveled lawyer, having studied and practiced law extensively throughout the world. He specializes in the drafting and review of major construction contracts and practices in the fields of International Investment Law and International Trade and Dispute Resolution, having recently been chosen for the World Trade Organization roster of panelists (WTO).
He is regularly involved in cases arising from
- International construction law,
- State and private commercial investment agreements
- Bilateral and multilateral international treaty negotiations and agreements
- Public Private Partnership Contracts (PPP)
- Concession, Partnership & Technology transfer contracts
- Review and Scrutiny of oil and gas agreements (DPSA & EPSA Agreements)
He is renowned for his skills as a commercial negotiator, mediator, and arbitrator in Investment Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Academic Awards and Achievements
- Ph.D., in International Investment Arbitration, University of Manchester, UK.
- G.D.L. in International Negotiation, Mediation, and Dispute settlement at Harvard Law School, USA.
- Master in International Oil and Gas from Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland.
- L.L.B. Qatar University, Faculty of Law, State of Qatar.