Leaders in Law, the leading platform in its field, is delighted to welcome Michalis Anastasiou as our exclusively recommended & endorsed Company Law expert in Cyprus.
Michalis Anastasiou graduated from the Law School of the University of Sussex in Brighton, UK in 2012. He was called to the English Bar at Gray’s Inn in 2013. He obtained in 2014 his LLM on International Business Law at BPP Law School in London, UK.
He was admitted in the Cyprus Bar Association in 2015. Michalis speaks fluently Greek and English.
Michali’s specialises in business and corporate law, company registration and administration, investment firms and forex brokers cases, forex scam litigation, civil and criminal litigation, personal injury and insurance cases. He appears before the Courts of Cyprus, and he is involved with judicial matters and the drafting of legal documents.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Immigration Law
- Contract Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Education & Bar Admissions
- University of Sussex; 2012. Brighton, UK
- The University of Law, 2013. London, UK
- Admitted to the English Bar at Gray’s Inn, 2013
- BPP Law School, 2014. London, UK
- Admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association, 2015