Conyers is once again shortlisted in the IFLR Asia-Pacific 2021 Awards.
We are pleased to be nominated as Offshore Firm of the Year this year again, an award that we won in 2020.
In addition, five of our significant matters advised by our Hong Kong and Singapore based lawyers are shortlisted as Deals of the year:-
- Equity Deals
- Lufax Holding IPO (Led by Vivien Fung, Beverly Cheung, Felicity Lee)
- MedcoEnergi Internasional (Led by Preetha Pillai, Janice Oh, Angie Chu, Charissa Ball)
- Yida China exchange offer and consent solicitation (Led by Lilian Woo, Yvonne Lee)
- Private equity
- 58.com take-private (Led by Anna Chong, Charissa Ball)
- Bitauto take-private (Led by Anna Chong, Charissa Ball)
The IFLR Asia-Pacific awards celebrate legally innovative cross-border transactions, teams and firms in the region. The results will be announced virtually on Thursday, 25 March 2021. For more information on the nominations, please visit: https://www.iflr.com/article/b1qj1khd0cnqmz/iflr-asia-pacific-awards-2021-shortlist-revealed