Mr. Rahul Chaudhry, the Managing Partner of the firm is the key contact for some of biggest businesses all over the world. He has been at the helm of the firm’s entire practice since June 2007 and has turned Lall Lahiri & Salhotra (“LLS”), from a small family-run law practice into one of the finest, professionally managed, business oriented, full service law firm. He has been responsible for the change in LLS’ operations, structure, work approach as well as the considerable increase in the strength of its team, numerically as well as in expertise. His vision of ensuring that the best legal talents be pooled at LLS via inclusion of some of the best legal minds has resulted in immense depth of knowledge available for clients to rely upon. Under his leadership, LLS has also represented clients in several high stakes legal battles and he is often relied upon for advise and representation in court matters by clients from diverse industries.
Mr. Chaudhry’s personal involvement in all aspects of the firm’s operations and his ability to anticipate client needs has made him, as well as LLS, the first choice for both national and international clients who seek his counsel in matters of legal and business importance. He is the chief strategist, not only for LLS’ own practice but also a business and strategy partner for his clients. He is also sought by his clients for managing, representing and advising on court strategy and his strength in achieving positive results for clients in the most pitched battles is well-known. Clients from diverse industrial backgrounds seek his legal and business acumen, making him amongst the leading advisors in the country. Under his leadership, LLS has developed an enviable legal practice with decades of experience and a team consisting of the most eminent legal practitioners with specialist intellectual property (‘IP’), corporate, commercial and transactional expertise.
His practice areas include:
– Intellectual Property Law
– Information Technology & Cyber Laws
– Capital Markets
– Foreign Investment & Joint Ventures
– Labour & Employment
– Regulatory Practice & Legal Compliance
– Copyright & Broadcasting
– Geographical Indications
– Antitrust & Competition
– Corporate Compliance & Secretarial
– Media & Telecommunications
– Dispute Resolution
ABOUT LLS | LALL LAHIRI & SALHOTRA :
LLS is one of the leading full-service business law firm in India. Having been established in 1983, the firm is a power house business solution practice aimed at providing clients with comprehensive legal solutions in multiple practice areas, across all industrial sectors. LLS offers immense depth of services, backed by highly experienced and renowned legal and business minds from all over the country.
LLS today is one of the most reputed and well-regarded law firms in India with exceptional team experience, domain expertise and a business centric approach. LLS is also known for its pro-active measures, fresh thinking as well as providing services of the highest calibre to all its clients. Consisting of over 55 professionals, including attorneys, patent agents, scientific and engineering experts, life sciences experts, transactional attorneys and company secretaries along with a support staff of over 70 and six partners in two locations, LLS is fast expanding to become the foremost legal advisory practices in the country.
LLS also provides a full range of specialist advisory services on all matters relating to Intellectual Property, including:
– Patentability search, analysis and opinion, patent landscaping, patent surveys, FTO analysis and opinion;
– Patent and design drafting, prosecution and maintenance, including contentious and non-contentious representation;
– Trademark searches, opinions on registrability, risk analysis, trademark filing, prosecution and maintenance, journal watch services, maintenance of portfolio, investigations, oppositions;
– Copyright prosecution, including contentious and non-contentious representation;
– Anti-counterfeiting and anti-infringement actions;
– Litigation, mediation, arbitration and representation before judicial, quasi-judicial and administrative bodies;
– IP transactions, including assignments, licensing, assistance and management of IP during restructuring, corporate and commercial transactions, IP monetisation and technology transfer;