Firm Name: COBALT
Practice Area: Employment Law
Fax: +370 5250 0802
Leaders in Law endorses Dr. Dalia Foigt-Norvaišienė as our exclusively recommended Employment Law expert in Lithuania. If you wish to get in touch with Dr. Dalia, please use the contact information provided above.
Dr. Dalia Foigt-Norvaišienė chairs the Labor and Employment Law Practice Group at COBALT Lithuania. She has an extensive over 23 years of experience in advising clients on Employment, Corporate Law issues, and is a recognized expert on international and domestic arbitration. She provides both day-to-day counselling, as well as assists clients in more extensive projects and cross-border transactions. She has assisted numerous local and international clients upon choosing the best solution for establishing a business in Lithuania and upon setting up and operating these businesses including but not limited to employment matters. Dalia is frequently invited to share her experience and knowledge in international publications, conferences, seminars and trainings.
Before starting a private practice Dalia gained her PhD in the area of Environmental Law and continued her career as Senior Researcher and Associated Professor of Vilnius University. Dalia has also taken part in legislative work in Lithuania in the areas of Environmental Law and Litigation.
Dalia is active member of business community and maintains regular contacts with municipal and central government institutions while representing business community and seeking to improve business environment.
COBALT’s employment law practice is one of the leading players in employment-related legal matters, with years of relevant experience in providing a full range of counselling, litigation and compliance services to international and local clients.
Key services include:
- Planning and establishing local employment structures
- Drafting workplace policies
- Negotiating and drafting individual employment contracts
- Assisting in the implementation of disciplinary actions
- Assisting with individual and collective dismissals
- Drafting and negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Providing advice on compensation, benefits and taxes
- Providing employment and labour law advice in relation to mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Representing clients in employment and labour disputes
- Advising clients on immigration matters
COBALT Law Firm:
COBALT is a closely integrated alliance of top-tier law offices across the Baltics and Belarus uniting more than 180 attorneys and lawyers.
The firm’s legal professionals offer leading-edge legal solutions in all key areas of business law: mergers & acquisitions, banking and finance, capital markets, EU law and competition law, dispute resolution, tax law, restructuring and bankruptcy, real estate & construction, energy and infrastructure, environmental law, IP & IT and employment law.