Andreas Wildhack (Dr techn, Dipl-Ing) is admitted as an Austrian and European patent and trademark attorney.
He graduated from the Technical University of Vienna and Lunds Tekniska Högskola in Sweden.
He is a senior partner at Wildhack & Jellinek Patentanwälte and advises on all aspects of IP matters, including proceedings before the European Patent Office (EPO), the Austrian Patent and Trademark Office, the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) and the World Intellectual Property Organisation.
Mr Wildhack’s practice focuses both on prosecution and on related litigation matters of patents, utility models and supplementary protection certificates, as well as trademarks and designs. This includes opposition and appeal proceedings before the EPO and nullity and opposition proceedings before the Austrian Patent Office and the Austrian Regional High Court Vienna, and before OHIM.
Mr Wildhack is experienced in the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical chemistry and life sciences.
He is regularly involved in patent infringement proceedings, especially pharma litigation, mostly representing generic companies, and has acted as international coordinator in pharma cross-border patent litigation.
CURRICULUM VITAE AND EDUCATION
– Austrian Patent and Trademark Attorney
– European Patent Attorney
– Representative to the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market in Alicante (European Trademark and Design Attorney)
– 1999 Diploma Degree in Technical Chemistry, Technische Universität Wien and Technische Universität Lund (Lunds Tekniska Högskola LTH, Sweden)
– 2002 Doctoral Degree in Technical Chemistry, Technische Universität Wien
– 2002-07 Patent Attorney candidate at Wildhack & Jellinek
– 2006 European Patent Attorney
– 2007 Austrian Patent Attorney
– 2008 Partner at Wildhack & Jellinek
– Technical Chemistry
– Pharmaceutical Chemistry
– Plastics and Polymer Chemistry
– Food Chemistry
German, English, French, Swedish, Italian
– Executive board member of the Austrian Chamber of Patent Attorneys
– Austrian Intellectual Property Law Association (ÖV)