Clifford Chance announces new Head of Global Asset Finance Group
Clifford Chance’s Global Asset Finance group advises on market-leading transactions across multiple jurisdictions, including:
- Nordic Aviation Capital on its c.US$6.3bn debt restructuring
- GE on AerCap’s acquisition of GECAS
- Goshawk Aviation, NWS and CTFE on the US$6.7 billion sale of Goshawk Aviation’s commercial aircraft leasing platform to SMBC AC
- CK Asset Holdings on the US$4bn sale of AMCK Aviation to Carlyle Aviation Partners
- Avolon on the world’s largest eVTOL aircraft order
- The arrangers in connection with Air Lease Corporation’s inaugural North American sukuk offering.