Leaders in Law endorses Jeffrey Adams as our exclusively recommended Business Law expert in Indiana, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Jeffrey please use the contact information provided above.
With over 20 years of experience, Jeffrey provides legal advice in the areas of estate planning, real estate, and tax for his clients. He joined Cohen Garelick & Glazier in 2003 with a passion for assisting his clients in navigating the complexities of the law and arriving at successful resolutions.
In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and tennis and traveling.
- Business Law
- Business Organizations and Commercial Transactions
- Business Planning
- Business Tax Planning
- Employment Law
- Estate and Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Individual and Fiduciary Taxation
- Real Estate Law
- Transaction Law
- Indiana University School of Law, JD
- New York University School of Law, LLM
- Indiana University, BA
- Why Come to Training Camp Out of Shape When You Can Work Out in the Off-Season and Lower Your Taxes: The Taxation of Professional Athletes, 1999
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Cohen, Garelick & Glazier is a corporation of attorneys at law based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
With a century-old foundation in law combined with the competence of our attorneys, we are prepared to serve a full range of legal needs for all seasons of life.
We believe that good relationships with our clients and with the community around us allow us to serve you better. We’re here to walk you through your legal affairs and answer your questions as they arise.
Additionally, we deeply value our communities. Many of our team members serve local organizations as officers, board and committee members, and volunteers in order to be involved with the community around us.
Our relationships with you and with the community are vital in helping us serve you. We are your law firm for life!