Leaders in Law endorses Michael Lauro as our exclusively recommended Estate Planning Law expert in Arkansas, USA. If you wish to get in touch with Michael please use the contact information provided above.
- QLaw Arkansas (Arkansas’s LGBT Bar Association), 2019 to Present
- National LGBT Bar Association, 2009 to Present (law student member 2007-2009)
- LGBT Family Law Institute (Nat’l LGBT Bar Association & National Center for Lesbian Rights), 2013-Present
- Arkansas Bar Association, 2009 to Present
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2010 to 2015 (certificate)
- American Bar Association, 2009 to 2015 (certificate)
- Pulaski County Bar Association, 2009 to 2015
- Arkansas Public Law Center, President, 2010 – 2012
- Lucie’s Place, Board Member and Legal Committee Chair, 2010 – 2012
- VOCALS, Pro Bono Attorney
Current Areas Of Practice
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Transgender Law
- LGBT Law
- Name/Gender Changes
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Individual Rights and Liberties.
Former Areas Of Practice
- General Family Law (Divorce, Custody, etc.)
- Ad Litem (representing children in custody disputes)
- Traffic Violations
Professional Licenses & Certifications
- State Bar of Arkansas, 2009 to Present
- Federal District Court – Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Arkansas Domestic Relations Ad Litem, 2011 to 2014 (Inactive)
Professional Employment Experience
- Lauro Law, PLLC, 2009 – Present
- Barrier Peak Company, Owner, 2001 – Present
- Arkansas Teacher Retirement System:
- Independent Contractor, 2002-2014
- Information Systems Manager, 2014-Present
- IBM, Software Programmer, 1996 – 2001
- Co-Founder of Bowen Lambda, William H. Bowen School of Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Juris Doctorate, William H. Bowen School of Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock 2009
- B.A. English, University of Arkansas at Little Rock 1996. Honors – Magna cum laude
- Distinguished Service and Leadership Award – Bowen Lambda, April 2009
- ALI-ABA Scholarship & Leadership Award – Bowen Lambda, May 2009
- C.O.O.L Student of the Year Award (for Outstanding Leadership and Dedication to Community Service) 2008
Lauro Law, PLLC is a single-attorney firm in Little Rock, Arkansas serving residents statewide. We offer professional legal services in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Probate, Adoption & Guardianships, Name Changes, Gender Changes, LGBT & Transgender Law, Transgender Transition Assistance, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Health Care Directives, and more. See Practice Areas.
At the Lauro Law, PLLC we serve clients through reputable, reliable, and reasonably-priced legal services and advocacy. Our dedication to clients means that we work diligently to help them craft appropriate legal solutions, negotiate aggressively, and stand up for their legal rights within the court system.
Contact Lauro Law, PLLC by calling 501-613-6529 or email at Mike@LauroLaw.com to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your situation.
We provide each prospective client a Free 15-Minute Initial Phone Consultation. During this phone consultation, we listen and ask questions in order to identify your legal issues and evaluate whether we may be of service to you. Because 15 minutes is not enough time to review your case thoroughly, you can maximize the value of the consultation by being prepared. Such preparation includes describing the issue(s) you are having, what kind of outcome will meet your expectation and satisfaction, and what kind of costs you are willing to incur for my services.
In addition to a Free 15-Minute Initial Phone Consultation, you may take advantage of an Initial Office Visit where we can meet face to face and discuss your legal issues in greater detail. This will allow us to review more information so that we may better evaluate your legal issues and provide options that directly address those issues. The first 30 minutes of the Initial Office Visit is set a reduced rate Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and an increased rate Monday through Friday, 5pm to 7:30pm, and Saturday and Sunday 10:30am to 3:30pm.
Our hourly rates are reasonable and competitive. See Fees for more information.
Please give us a call if you need assistance. We’re here to serve you!
- Free 15-Minute Initial Phone Consultation. Discuss your legal issues at no charge for 15 minutes.
- Reasonable hourly rates. Fixed-rate services available for some LGBT law services, such as name and gender changes, estate planning services, such as wills and trusts.
- Professional, Trustworthy, and Dedicated. We strive to provide personal and professional legal representation, counseling, and advocacy. You can trust us to represent you in the utmost professional manner, charge reasonable and competitive fees, and give you honest and accurate advice. Please see Attorney Profile for more information.